My medical condition is getting worse. In lots of pain

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ManiaStar

Nov 14, 2015
I have been out of work for 11 months though that was due to being fired when my job didn’t want to wait for me to get my LOA papers in. However, that whole ordeal has been a blessing in disguise bc my medical problem is getting worse.

I had been looking for driving/delivery jobs bc I’m unable to stand/walk for a long period of time but over the last 1-2 months, now I’m unable to even drive for more then 15-20 min before I get all cramped up and need to stretch. The pain is so bad sometimes. Nothing helps.

And this isn’t even a flare up.
I had a full body MRI not too long ago as my doctor wanted to see if she’d be able to determine what I have. They took pictures of my brain/neck/thoracic cavity and my legs But, the MRI came back with nothing. She told me I didn’t have any tumors or any other abnormalities that would cause this problem. She’s still leaning towards me having this problem called Spasticity, however, when I read through all the symptoms of Spasticity, none of them relate to what I’m feeling/going through. The pain is debilitating. I used to be able to push thru the pain but am getting to the point where I can’t anymore. I feel completely defeated as there’s nothing I can do to take the pain away.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please bless ManiaStar, in this prayer and let you be glorified. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Dear Heavenly Father, please strengthen this dear believer. Grant relief from the pain. Guide the doctors as they search for the cause. In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.