My mom is having heart problems

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 2, 2018
Hey everyone,

My mother whose still pretty young is having heart problems. She’s having irregular heartbeats.

She got some tests done today so we don’t know what’s happening yet.

If you can please keep her in your prayers today. Her name is Diana.

Please pray for her healing.

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
Dear Lord Jesus, please heal ineedprayer's mom from this physical problem. Thank you great healer.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree and pray let you please touch and heal ineedprayer's mom's heart let it function properly and no more irregular heart beat. Let the test done be negative. Please heal and bless her. In Jesus precious name, Amen!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hey everyone,

My mother whose still pretty young is having heart problems. She’s having irregular heartbeats.

She got some tests done today so we don’t know what’s happening yet.

If you can please keep her in your prayers today. Her name is Diana.

Please pray for her healing.

It's called cardiac arrythmia.. Alot of people have it, it's not always too serious. Praying the test results come back good.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry to hear about the health issues Diana is facing. I’m praying that God will touch her with His healing hand, sustain her with His strength and comfort as you trust in Him. Grace and peace to you and yours!