My name is Milagra which means Miracle

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

milagra

Hello guys,

My name is Milagra, or Miracle for the non-spanish. I chose that name because according to MD's I should not be living, or walking. I have had many health crisis from a young child, with many hospalizations. I have had many near death experiences ranging from status asthmaticus, all the way to the worst which was stroke and accompanying status epilepticus. For those who dont know those are life threatening situations. I had turned 19 and 2wks later had a stroke which left me paralyzed. I was a Quadripeligic meaning I could not use my arms or legs..I couldnt feel anything waist down not even when i had to go to the bathroom. it was very embarassing to not be able to do anything for yourself and to be in a diaper at 19yrs of age. the doctors had given up on me and said i would never walk again. while in the hospital i went in to V-tach which is a serious heart arrthymia that then left me flat lined. It was a total mess. I was in a wheelchair for a whole year still believing God and not the reports of the doctors. It was very hard however my faith was increased. On oct 12th during my pastors birthday celebration, while i was dancing in a wheelchair GOD performed a miracle. I clearly heard God tell me to get up and walk..and i did just that. I have walked ran and danced ever since. amazing the drs. although my full manifestation of healing hasnt happend yet I am thankful and grateful to God to walk again.....

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi There, You have been through alot, youi was also abused you say also in one of yoiur mesaages. I find that hard to understand why noone helped you. If you have been through all of that, and want GOD, thats very good. I too have been let down by people and find it hard to trust others. I really do hope you are genuine, becasue it would be good to see how your getting on with life. I have sent you a friend request. Thanks Mandy

M

milagra

Hi mandy,

Thanks for the request. And yes I am now trying to start not really move on, but start my life because yes I am 21 yrs old however I died at 5 and was reborn at 20 when i was no longer being abused. Yes it is disheartining to know that no one helped me, mostly because I didnt tell anyone until recently in 2007 when i was 19. So im guessing they couldnt help when they didnt know...It is very hard to deal with, i.e the flashbacks,nightmares,ptsd,dissociaation etc. However I know God has me here for a specific purpose. I am learning to take each day at a time. I just started therapy for all of this so bare with me.

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi Mandi, Its good we have the same name! My posh name is Amanda Jane! I really do hope you find the love you need. The counselling will help you. I also have bad days, ie. I have a bad neighbour who drinks, also has a bad attitude etc, and I feel abit lonely at times. I have alot of love to give and feel GOD is making me be patient. I am hoping that I get a house exchange with the housing, I have tried all ways to get out. So in life we have to take step by step. We should always have love inside us, thats way genuine people will see us shine. You are a good brave girl! Love Mandy xx

S

Shaner

Hi mandi This Is shaner I just wanted to say God bless u

May 21, 2009
Praise the Lord. The Lord will heal all of it. This Sunday the Lord had a word that someone had been raped when they were a lil girl. He was healing her of that. You claim that in Jesus name. Your strong faith is a blessing to me. God bless, Love