My name is Stefani

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Stefani

I am a new member on here, and I am a born again Christian. One of my goals is to be a light that shines for the world. I want my life to shout from the street corners that I am a Christian, however I am not perfect and sometimes need help with the things I say! I want to be an example to others, and I am of no use to the ministry if I do these kinds of things. I can not tell some one not to curse if I do it. I really do love God.
Stefani

E

ed

Hi Stefani,
Great intro and I pray that you are blessed and never lose your passion. Seek Him with all of your heart and be always cautious of the traditions of men. You will be called to answer for your belief so be sure that you believe what you believe and not what pressure from others coerces you to believe. Jesus will teach you; just be careful and check all of your spiritual teachings with scripture to verify the spiritual. Remember truth does not need support, it is extremely capable of looking after itself. So often you meet people who think they need to help truth on just a tad.
love
edwin.

Feb 24, 2010
Well hello there Stef. Welcome to our family CCHAT.

You're right in saying you are not perfect. None of us are, & we all struggle with simular issue. But remember you have the Lord of the Universe on your side & he gave you an amazing book full of his words. The more you study them the more Christ like you become. You may not be perfect, but you can be Christ like! & that's something very special.

Hope you enjoy the site.

God bless.

E

enduretotheend

Hi and Welcome Stefani