My New Site to Share where you see God Moving!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

christinmylife

Hello all,

One day I found myself sitting in a service listening to all the wonderful ways people could see God moving in their lives, and the lives of those around them. This led me to starting a new website for the Body of Christ to share in real time where they see God working on campus, in their community, and around the world.

It would mean a lot to me if you could check it out, share it with fellow believers, and give me some feedback!

Happy new year to all! My site is christinmylife.com Christ In My Life - Encouraging the Body of Christ, Sharing where we see Christ moving throughout the community, campuses, and the world