My nose is not in your doctrines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Powemm

Religion says there is a certain way to speak ,
That what you have given comes out of a book..
To be spoken as those before us spoke .. It reminds me of bondage ..
What did you put in the heart of those men, who spoke their heart to you from beginning to end..
I'm told I am wrong for presenting to you, the words you have given , my heart towards you..
Their heart is not mine, their words they are different .. So what was it that happened before there was scripture?
they set the example they set the pace for what we are to do this time in this place.. Let our voice be separate , let our voices ring true , for what you have given the image of you..
I refuse to follow , to be like other men .. What you have given is special I will not pretend ..
The beginning, yes it was written in a book, by men who Looked past what others mistook..
I will raise my voice I will speak the truth .. my words that I share are from
Him out to you.. they are individual, yes they will ring true .. that the pages if what began continue through me
And through you.. For all that he has done , for all He is doing .. For what is to come .. I will not be silent ..
Though man may judge me, I really don't care .. Don't try to confine me I will not stay there..
so Manu noses in a book written ages ago.. Yes it's truth bit out if the hearts of other men they were written..
their relationships different , each coming with a view.. Veils lifted up, telling truths of what you do.
let the pages be turned so that we will know , the truth is
Coming .. It all will be shown ..
If I walk in the shadow of men who are dead .. who's life is it im really walking in?
the bible is my book yes this is true , but there's more to the story.. Then what is said by a few..
He has brought me here to inspire and bring .. The very same truth to all men and to
Me .. So back up with your doctrines , get out of my face.. I am a believer, saved only by Gods grace..