My PC stolen...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

secularhermit

Banned
May 3, 2013
8,719
75
0
I wish God gave me the money to buy a new one.

I plan to give it to my children and left it at some friends´, but someone stole it.

It hurt me that I brought it to Elisha and Josh. It hurts me I lack the money to buy one for them and a laptop for me, because I don´t mind intalling those programs I still have for them to work or study.

The lesson is not leaving anything on care of others. I should have brought it their home, but I claim God help to get the money or the machines; whatever He is pleased to.