MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK... PT.3

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 18, 2011
Again, my words in green, documentation in black, scripture in red.

Mark 2:7 "Who can forgive sins, but God alone."
Romans 14:11 "Every tongue shall confess to GOD."

But the RCC teaches that through them is:
1) the work of salvation
2)confession to them
3)repentance to them
4)forgiveness from them

Matt. 23:9 "Do not call anyone on earth your Father, for One is your Father, He who is in heaven."

Yet the catholic popes & priests who title themselves as "Holy Father"
The Pope is addressed as "Santissimo Padre- Holy Father- or more decorously as San Santita, Your Holiness.

John 8:41 "We are not born of fornication, we have ONE FATHER-GOD."

Ex. 20:4-5 You shall make no graven images of ANY likeness in the heavens, earth, and in the earth... you shall NOT bow down to them or worship them."

Yet the RCC has made images of worship of every disciple, & so called RCC declared saints & worse of all the mother of Jesus. The RCC claims Mary as the Queen of saints & martyrs nad the Mother of God.

Jeremiah 44:17 "But we will certainly do what so ever thing hoes forth out of our own mouth to burn incense unto the queen of Heaven."

Sound familiar? The RCC took this pagan practice and applied it to Mary. All the world that is of the RCC worships and bows down (including the Pope) to statues (graven images) of Mary and saints.

Here is a song out of a catholic hymnal
What is our God like

Will you tell me, will you tell me, what is our God Like?
God is like a pregnant mother birthing her child,
Earth and sky and living ocean, she thought of them and made them,
Living things created-God gave it to us all.

Last I checked, God is called Father in scripture, never have I seen in scripture HIM called mother.

Matt.4:10 "Then saith Jesus unto him, get thee hence satan, for it is written, thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and HIM ONLY shalt thou serve.

2 Cor. 11:13-15 "For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, TRANSFORMING THEMSELVES INTO THE APOSTLES OF CHRIST. And no marvel for satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness."

This describes catholicism the best, it is the disciples of satan, and his bride.

Dionysus, the greek god, carries the pine cone staff as a fertility symbol. Pine cones and pine cone staffs are very common on pagan statues and art as symbols of fertility.
Bacchus, another roman greek god- god of drnkeness also carries a pine cone staff.
The Pope's staff under the crucifix of Jesus has a pine cone.
The Vatican has a large statue of a pine cone. it's in "the Court of the Pine Cone" @ the Vatican in Rome.

By Catholic R.J. Cornell worte; "The Final objective of ecumenism, as catholicism conceived it, is unity in faith, worship and the acknowledgement of the supreme spiritual authority of the Bishop of Rome."

"All catholics should exort their power to cause constitutions of states to be modeled after the principles of the catholic church."
(Pope Leo XIII, Encyclical)

"The RCC must demand the right to freedom for herself alone."
(Civilia Catholica, pg. 82-86)

Signing the concordat is Cardinal Pacelli (later became Pope Pius XII) By 1933 he was the vatican secretary of state.
Franz Von Papen who was a Nazi and devout Roman Catholic who was Hitler's ace diplomat and the Vatican's agent in helping to bring Hitler to power. Von Papen boasted to the world, "The third Reich is the first power, which not only recognizes but puts into practice, the high principles of the Papacy." (Der Voelkischer Beobatcher Jan. 14, 1934)

"All forms of protestantism are unjustified, they should not exist." America, a Roman Catholic periodical, Jan. 4, 1941, vol. 64 pg. 343

Bible Ten CommandmentsCatholic Ten Commandments1stI am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
1stI am the LORD thy God. Thou shalt have no strange gods before Me.
2ndExodus 20:4-6 You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my Commandments.
Deleted. See also idolatry in the Catholic Church

(There is idolatry in the Papal system so the second Commandment has been deleted or sometimes it has been absorbed into the first. All remaining Commandments are therefore shifted along one count.)
3rdThou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God In vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
2ndThou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain.
4thRemember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD your God: in it you shall not do any work, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger that is within your gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
3rdRemember to keep holy the Sabbath day.

(The Sabbath is the fourth Commandment by normal count. The day to be kept is no longer mentioned since they changed the Sabbath to Sunday.)

(Note that God had more to say about the fourth Commandment than all others and with good reason. It is very important.)
5thHonour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
4thHonour thy father and thy mother.
6thThou shalt not kill.
5thThou shalt not kill.
7thThou shalt not commit adultery.
6thThou shalt not commit adultery.
8thThou shalt not steal.
7thThou shalt not steal.
9thThou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
8thThou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
10thThou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
9thThou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife.

(The Tenth Commandment is split into two to get back to Ten Commandments.)
10thThou shalt not covet thy neighbour's goods.

What is wrong with this picture. Once again the RCC has taken it upon themselves to change the word of God.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]The statues of the 'gods' from the Pantheon are now[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]found in the Vatican Museum with the exception of[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]the great statue of Jupiter, which has been modified,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]retitled, and seated on a throne in St. Peter's Basilica[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]in Rome as St. Peter. Thousands of pilgrims kiss the[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]foot of Jupiter while thinking it is the statue of Peter.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]PT. 4 and final one to come. [/FONT]

Jun 24, 2010
Again, my words in green, documentation in black, scripture in red.

Mark 2:7 "Who can forgive sins, but God alone."
Romans 14:11 "Every tongue shall confess to GOD."

But the RCC teaches that through them is:
1) the work of salvation
2)confession to them
3)repentance to them
4)forgiveness from them

Matt. 23:9 "Do not call anyone on earth your Father, for One is your Father, He who is in heaven."

Yet the catholic popes & priests who title themselves as "Holy Father"
The Pope is addressed as "Santissimo Padre- Holy Father- or more decorously as San Santita, Your Holiness.

John 8:41 "We are not born of fornication, we have ONE FATHER-GOD."

Ex. 20:4-5 You shall make no graven images of ANY likeness in the heavens, earth, and in the earth... you shall NOT bow down to them or worship them."

Yet the RCC has made images of worship of every disciple, & so called RCC declared saints & worse of all the mother of Jesus. The RCC claims Mary as the Queen of saints & martyrs nad the Mother of God.

Jeremiah 44:17 "But we will certainly do what so ever thing hoes forth out of our own mouth to burn incense unto the queen of Heaven."

Sound familiar? The RCC took this pagan practice and applied it to Mary. All the world that is of the RCC worships and bows down (including the Pope) to statues (graven images) of Mary and saints.

Here is a song out of a catholic hymnal
What is our God like

Will you tell me, will you tell me, what is our God Like?
God is like a pregnant mother birthing her child,
Earth and sky and living ocean, she thought of them and made them,
Living things created-God gave it to us all.

Last I checked, God is called Father in scripture, never have I seen in scripture HIM called mother.

Matt.4:10 "Then saith Jesus unto him, get thee hence satan, for it is written, thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and HIM ONLY shalt thou serve.

2 Cor. 11:13-15 "For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, TRANSFORMING THEMSELVES INTO THE APOSTLES OF CHRIST. And no marvel for satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness."

This describes catholicism the best, it is the disciples of satan, and his bride.

Dionysus, the greek god, carries the pine cone staff as a fertility symbol. Pine cones and pine cone staffs are very common on pagan statues and art as symbols of fertility.
Bacchus, another roman greek god- god of drnkeness also carries a pine cone staff.
The Pope's staff under the crucifix of Jesus has a pine cone.
The Vatican has a large statue of a pine cone. it's in "the Court of the Pine Cone" @ the Vatican in Rome.

By Catholic R.J. Cornell worte; "The Final objective of ecumenism, as catholicism conceived it, is unity in faith, worship and the acknowledgement of the supreme spiritual authority of the Bishop of Rome."

"All catholics should exort their power to cause constitutions of states to be modeled after the principles of the catholic church."
(Pope Leo XIII, Encyclical)

"The RCC must demand the right to freedom for herself alone."
(Civilia Catholica, pg. 82-86)

Signing the concordat is Cardinal Pacelli (later became Pope Pius XII) By 1933 he was the vatican secretary of state.
Franz Von Papen who was a Nazi and devout Roman Catholic who was Hitler's ace diplomat and the Vatican's agent in helping to bring Hitler to power. Von Papen boasted to the world, "The third Reich is the first power, which not only recognizes but puts into practice, the high principles of the Papacy." (Der Voelkischer Beobatcher Jan. 14, 1934)

"All forms of protestantism are unjustified, they should not exist." America, a Roman Catholic periodical, Jan. 4, 1941, vol. 64 pg. 343

Bible Ten CommandmentsCatholic Ten Commandments1stI am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
1stI am the LORD thy God. Thou shalt have no strange gods before Me.
2ndExodus 20:4-6 You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my Commandments.
Deleted. See also idolatry in the Catholic Church

(There is idolatry in the Papal system so the second Commandment has been deleted or sometimes it has been absorbed into the first. All remaining Commandments are therefore shifted along one count.)
3rdThou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God In vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
2ndThou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain.
4thRemember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD your God: in it you shall not do any work, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger that is within your gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
3rdRemember to keep holy the Sabbath day.

(The Sabbath is the fourth Commandment by normal count. The day to be kept is no longer mentioned since they changed the Sabbath to Sunday.)

(Note that God had more to say about the fourth Commandment than all others and with good reason. It is very important.)
5thHonour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
4thHonour thy father and thy mother.
6thThou shalt not kill.
5thThou shalt not kill.
7thThou shalt not commit adultery.
6thThou shalt not commit adultery.
8thThou shalt not steal.
7thThou shalt not steal.
9thThou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
8thThou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
10thThou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
9thThou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife.

(The Tenth Commandment is split into two to get back to Ten Commandments.)
10thThou shalt not covet thy neighbour's goods.

What is wrong with this picture. Once again the RCC has taken it upon themselves to change the word of God.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]The statues of the 'gods' from the Pantheon are now[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]found in the Vatican Museum with the exception of[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]the great statue of Jupiter, which has been modified,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]retitled, and seated on a throne in St. Peter's Basilica[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]in Rome as St. Peter. Thousands of pilgrims kiss the[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]foot of Jupiter while thinking it is the statue of Peter.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]PT. 4 and final one to come. [/FONT]

What is wrong with this picture? Aaron (Moses' brother) is the guy with the staff in his hand standing next to the golden calf.

May 18, 2011
What is wrong with this picture? Aaron (Moses' brother) is the guy with the staff in his hand standing next to the golden calf.

And your point is?

Jun 24, 2010

And your point is?
I'll cover you and let you have all the time you need to figure it out.

May 18, 2011
I'll cover you and let you have all the time you need to figure it out.
You'll cover me? whatever that means. Once again you prove my point of your immaturity. You play games with me Red. You'll give me time to figure it out? That's so you can actually come up with an answer. Have fun with that.

mememe

Jun 17, 2010

Your assertion that this sculpture is really a roman sculpture is false.

it does not even come close to resembling a roman sculpture.

It looks like what it is and thats is a byzantine bronze from the 1300's

the sculptor is Arnolfo di Cambio if you want to check.

May 18, 2011
Your assertion that this sculpture is really a roman sculpture is false.

it does not even come close to resembling a roman sculpture.

It looks like what it is and thats is a byzantine bronze from the 1300's

the sculptor is Arnolfo di Cambio if you want to check.
It sure does get annoying when people don't pay attention to what was actually said. I NEVER said this was a roman sculpture. This pic and the words with it come right out of a historical book. And so as it says, it is claimed as Peter but actually came from a pagan temple of jupiter.
If you think you can prove it's Arnolfo di Cambio, feel free to provide such evidence.

May 18, 2011
Doesn't anyone find it curious that the catholic church blatantly changed the Ten Commandments, and even have a book of it for their own?

dscherck

Banned [Reason: persistent, ongoing Catholic heres
Aug 3, 2009
Doesn't anyone find it curious that the catholic church blatantly changed the Ten Commandments, and even have a book of it for their own?
We didn't change the Ten Commandments, we follow the traditional Jewish method of numbering them.

BTW, you mentioned about not finding God referred to as a mother?

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!"

Oh look, Our Lord referring to Himself as a mother hen....

May 18, 2011
We didn't change the Ten Commandments, we follow the traditional Jewish method of numbering them.
That is funny, you most certainly do not. And YES the catholic church DID change the Ten Commandments. You just don't want to research it for yourself, because you're afraid of what you'll find.
BTW, you mentioned about not finding God referred to as a mother?

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!"

Oh look, Our Lord referring to Himself as a mother hen....
Now you're just reaching in desperation. Please, if this is the best you can do, stop, before you make yourself look anymore foolish.

May 18, 2011
APPARENTLY THIS NEEDS REVISITED TOO.