my personal battle

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Fields001

I stand at a crossroads in my life and need prayer from my Christian brothers and sisters.

As a young boy I started to build a wall around myself to keep me protected from fear and pain. As a teen and in my twenties I continued to build that wall through addiction and other destructive behaviors. Now, in my early thirties, I find myself feeling alone w/ out a sence of really knowing who I am. I've lived a lie for so long, and wish so badly to change direction.

Please pray for me. Pray that Jesus will help me tear down this wall and lead me on this journey of self discovery. Pray that He will help me see myself the way that He sees me. Pray that He will help me become the man of God that He designed me to be. Thanks so much.

S

shekaniah

Praying in agreement...For God to lead you into the mind of Christ, In Jesus name Amen

W

woodl

I stand at a crossroads in my life and need prayer from my Christian brothers and sisters.

As a young boy I started to build a wall around myself to keep me protected from fear and pain. As a teen and in my twenties I continued to build that wall through addiction and other destructive behaviors. Now, in my early thirties, I find myself feeling alone w/ out a sence of really knowing who I am. I've lived a lie for so long, and wish so badly to change direction.

Please pray for me. Pray that Jesus will help me tear down this wall and lead me on this journey of self discovery. Pray that He will help me see myself the way that He sees me. Pray that He will help me become the man of God that He designed me to be. Thanks so much.
Fields001 santan has been building this wall in your life for the pass 15+ years. That's how he wants you to be, along and helpless. That's not the way Jesus wants it to be. He wants to help you tear down this wall but you have to make the first move.
Dear Lord I pray for Field, give him the courage he needs to make that first step. He's at a crossroad in his life where he's looking for a better life. Draw him to you Lord. Give him a touch from heaven through the Holy Spirit. Let him feel what a mighty God you are, in Jesus name I pray amen

N

NMsmile

Jesus we place our trust in you. Jesus we know you have called us to be a light in this dark world. Jesus my brother wants to be pleasing and obedient to you. Jesus we know that you have called us to be part be part of the body. Father God our brother desires to become the man of God that you have designed him to be. God we ask you to show him that he is becoming the man you want him to be. His prayer reveals the heart of a man that has chosen to submit daily to the call you have placed on him. Jesus I ask you to show him, he doesn't need to protect himself because you are his "strength and his shield" you are his protection. Lord God let my brother be still and know that you are God. Amen.

R

Ramon

I built this wall up too my friend. And you know what tore that wall down? The love of Jesus Christ.

The deep love I had for people was manipulated out of me by Satan. My friend, I believe that your issue is an issue that God can use to his glory. Your issue is that you care, and that you need care.

But the Lord wants you to cast your cares on him, for he cares for you. How beautiful.

I know who you are, an very powerful man of God.

Those addictions are just replacements of what should be there. Where there should be pure love, Satan introduced lust. And where also there should pure love, he introduces hate. But these things pale in comparison to what things are pure.

Jesus took my hear of stone and made it a heart of flesh. AND BOY DID I CRY LIKE A LITTLE BABY!!

That same love he put in me, made me despise sin my friend, and made me hopeless in and of myself. He showed me what my issues were, and also the issues in this world. Oh how he changed my heart of stone, and gave me a heart of flesh!!

And you know what? I felt naked and ashamed. I felt vulnerable and uncovered. All my deeds were known, and I could not hide them. I needed mercy!! MERCY!!

He made me low, so that he could lift me up.

For Loves sake, Jesus Christ made himself vulnerable to hurt and pain and fear, and all sin, so that we might be saved by his Gospel. The good news is this. Jesus Christ forgives all of your sins, and he wants to teach you how how to be like him, and he will overcome sin in you. He will. We cannot do it on our own, but by faith in him, he will certainly take captivity captive.

Maybe you are a slave now, but no longer, Jesus Christ makes you free. And if he does, there is no sorrow to it. Tell that Devil snake to take a hike!!

May Jesus bless you.

Oct 20, 2011
Prayer is great. But also just decide right now that you're just gonna live a straight edge life and live a sin free obedient life and start doing it. Then just take life one day at a time living in obedience ok.

R

Ramon

Fields001 santan has been building this wall in your life for the pass 15+ years. That's how he wants you to be, along and helpless. That's not the way Jesus wants it to be. He wants to help you tear down this wall but you have to make the first move.
Dear Lord I pray for Field, give him the courage he needs to make that first step. He's at a crossroad in his life where he's looking for a better life. Draw him to you Lord. Give him a touch from heaven through the Holy Spirit. Let him feel what a mighty God you are, in Jesus name I pray amen
AMEN AMEN AMEN!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for a compleate and whole healing for you.

God bless.
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I'll pray for you bro. My suggestion to you is spend more time with God in worship, pray and reading of His Word. God makes everything beautiful and glorious, He leads His children in the correct path and never lets them go. Whether you fill lost, confused or just don't know what to do, Just turn your eyes upon and let Him take care of you. God bless

N

nyla

as i sit and read your post i see by jesus giving you the power to write this he already working on you my brother have faith and have hope that things will start working out for you and changing for you, god is a wounderful god and beleave in him and know him take it from me he will make you to be you not who u once was and didnt like and it will be that man of god! god bless and AMEN

R

Ramon

as i sit and read your post i see by jesus giving you the power to write this he already working on you my brother have faith and have hope that things will start working out for you and changing for you, god is a wounderful god and beleave in him and know him take it from me he will make you to be you not who u once was and didnt like and it will be that man of god! god bless and AMEN
AMEN!! AMEN!!

J

Jordache

Speaking from personal experience, God WILL answer this prayer as far as you are willing to put forth the effort to be changed.

Dear Jesus,
Deeply root yourself in my friends heart so that His source becomes You in everything. Give him the desires of Your heart because we know they are your desires for him also. Change any part of him that is not filly committed to full healing whether it be due to fear, rebellion, pride, or any other sin. Help him to seek and find you in every moment, in each temptation, in each fear, in each broken peace. For you desire to be his source. In the all-powerful name of Jesus, Amen.

F

Fields001

Thank you all for the kind words and the prayers. It means a lot to me.

P

priestessblue

Wow, I wish all men prayed like you, how inspirational you are. Praying for you now.