My Personal Favorite

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cozy

Jan 18, 2010
consists of 7 #'s

yes #'s

I dial them, and then someone brings me food 40 minutes later. I love it.

N

Nalu

I love this recipe, in fact, I am gonna use it........now.

M

MrA

what is that actually cozy ???

N

NC4JC

Sounds delicious

BillyTheKid

Feb 17, 2009
consists of 7 #'s

yes #'s

I dial them, and then someone brings me food 40 minutes later. I love it.
LOVE IT! Although I think cooking at home is better :)

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
lol, I didn't even know what ramen was till I joined this site..

and the seven numbers recipe happens to be a personal favorite of mine as well! :D

von1

Apr 22, 2010
The best food i found is in the word of God it feeds my soul daily and gives me strength to stop the enemy. When it comes to me cooking lol i take the easy way out i eat out.

B

babarainbowsheep

The best food i found is in the word of God it feeds my soul daily and gives me strength to stop the enemy. When it comes to me cooking lol i take the easy way out i eat out.

Very beautifully spoken (or written ;) )

If I eat takeaway I usually drive or walk to pick up and take home myself to not pay the delivery fees.
I love cooking but not alone or just for myself.
Cant get the inspiration and passio happening so much then and if "down" had periods of not eating enough in my opinion.

Am planning to make a tomatosoup and chicken soup this week.
(recipes are both listed here )
May get a takeaway also as it last me two days dinner atleast which is good.Maybe 3 days even.

Had problems doing grocery shopping but do it anyway and its better now (most of time)

Best wishes for good food for us all

Bon aptit