My Poems.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 14, 2015
349
2
0
icon1.png
Send an Angel


Send an angel to people on the stormy sea.
Please bring them home to us safely.
Send one to protect our kids from harm.
So we can always walk arm and arm.
Send an angel to someone on a long and dangerous trip.
So they don't get into the wrong person's grip.
Send one to protect those who are fighting for the USA.
That the war will end some day.
Oh and send an angel to protect me and you.
We can always use an angel to.​


icon1.png
Why Mommie


Dear Mommie.
Thanks for not killing me when I was a baby.
But why did you not feed me when I was hungry?
Did I some how make you angry.
Why did you not keep me warm when I was cold?
You knew that I wasn't very old.
Why did you let them hurt me so much?
You could have taken me out of there clutch.
Why when I was thirsty did you not give me some water?
All you did was turn away from me without even a shutter.
Why did you not comfort me when I was scared?
I guss you never really cared.
Who could you hurt me so bad?
You just made me so mad.
But I forgive you.


Please tell me what you think.​