My purpose for you

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
Why have I saved you? Why have I redeemed you? Why are you my chosen people, called out from the world, from the nations to be a holy priesthood for Me?

Everything I do has a purpose, my purpose, that will not be frustrated. When I called Israel, I had a purpose in My mind and in My heart for them. They did not fulfill my purpose very often. My purpose with them was to show the nations my majesty, and to have a people for Myself, a people to call My own. I chose them because they called out to Me in their slavery, and I set them free. But they did not follow Me, and I was angry with them.

You did not call out to Me, but I called you. You did not know that you were slaves, but I freed you. You did not know that you were dead, but I made you alive. Do you know why I did these things for you? Will you make Me angry with you, just as I was with those who turned away from Me then? I have called you and chosen you and set you apart from all other people, I have made you to be a true people for Me. Will you let Me be your God? Will you become My people, holy and pure and perfectly Mine?

You have seen the way of those I have chosen, in Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Moses, David, the prophets, and most of all, in My Son, whom I sent into the world for you. These were Mine, set apart for Myself, for Me. This is your first and only calling, to be a people for Me. If you cannot be Mine, then I do not know you.

How do you become Mine? What do I require of those who are Mine? Simply to be near Me, to receive My love, and to listen to My voice. I am with you, and I am in you. No one and no thing can be closer to you than I am, for I am IN you.I reside in the deepest place in your heart. If you will be still before Me, and open your heart to Me, you will hear Me, and I will hear you. If you will do this, become Mine, then I will show you My love, and fill you with that love. You will know that I hold you in My hand, and that you are alive never to die, because I hold you in My love.

Do not let anything stand between Me and you. Let go you thoughts and your knowledge and your judgments, and open your heart to Me.

C

calvina

Yes,I thank you LORD JESUS for choosing me.thank you GOD.

Feb 9, 2010
That's all God wants is for us to love Him and obey Him.The benefit of God is way better than the benefit of fleshy pleasures.

May 21, 2009
Obey God. Do you think your rightouseness is going to save you.