My random rambling thoughts.........

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

Stupid! STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID! Why do I even open my mouth? I know it's just going to get me into trouble! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! whats that verse about: that which i don't want to do, I do and that which I do I don't? WHY!? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This to shall pass.....................ugh! So far behind.............. need sleep!:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: but there are ZERO interruptions now everyones asleep, no one's going to call (lets hope!) nothings on tv......... I can get it done............. but then tomorrow I won't be functional.......... :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: sleep you are calling me. I can't lose my voice all together, kind of need it to communicate easily............. but Lord, You know when I'm about to say something that's going to get me in trouble! You know my heart and the "truth" behind what I want to say. You know if my intentions are pure or spiteful. You've done this before, though I've never asked. Now I will ask........ Will You Shut my mouth when I start to go off? Turn off my voice when I start to say something spiteful. You made me, YOU know me. You know my intentions. How can I have fruits of the Spirit when I am tangled in the fruits of the flesh? *sighs* I love YOU JESUS! YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND!

G

Godsgirl83

Yeah that was me today! When some random person started making false accusations about MAMA BEARS cubs in public while her own was the one causing trouble. And yet at the same time my heart is crying out "Lord! THEY DON'T KNOW YOU! Gotta bite my tongue so I don't say something inappropriate here, but I pity them! I WANT TO tell them YOU LOVE THEM! but they do not have eyes to see or ears to hear :( Thank You for keeping us safe.

G

Godsgirl83

When my kids ignore me it's like:

blahblahblah.jpeg

G

Godsgirl83

When everyone's gone home after a family gathering it's like:
@home.jpeg
now to clean up this mess.....

G

Godsgirl83

then and now.......