My rest comes from the LORD

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GalaxyGirlPR

Junior Member
Dec 17, 2006
24
0
1
View attachment 139791
Corrie Ten Boom was a Christian Dutch woman who was arrested after she and her family help many Jews to escape during the Holocaust. She wrote about how faith help her survive the ordeal.

PSALM 91
[SUP]1[/SUP]He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
[SUP]2 [/SUP]I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”

[SUP]3[/SUP] Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence.
[SUP]4[/SUP] He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings youshall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
[SUP]5[/SUP] You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day,
[SUP]6[/SUP] Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

[SUP]7[/SUP] A thousand may fall at your side, and tenthousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you.
[SUP]8[/SUP] Only with your eyes shall you look, and see the reward of the wicked.

[SUP]9[/SUP] Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place,
[SUP]10[/SUP] No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;
[SUP]11[/SUP] For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.
[SUP]12[/SUP] In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone.
[SUP]13[/SUP] You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, the young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot.

[SUP]14[/SUP] “Because he has set his love upon Me,therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
[SUP]15[/SUP] He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him.
[SUP]16[/SUP] With long life I will satisfy him, and show him My salvation.”

[video=youtube;YvhWTWpNWL0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvhWTWpNWL0[/video]