S
Sherril
Guest
Jesus son of God! Jesus you took my place, Jesus my risen Lord. Thank you for giving your life, your blood, covering my sin,
you Lord who are without sin!
you Lord who are without sin!
I cant understand all that you felt Lord all that you gave that i might have eternal life.....But my Lord Jesus thank you!.....Every drop of blood.....given for the sins of the world.....my heart cry's out to you LORD and longs for you.
Risen Lord forevermore my Savior ....
Philippians 3:10.... That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
My hearts desires to be with you My Lord for all eternity!
John 11:25...........Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
Jesus my love, yours Sherril...