My Savior

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

simplyme_bekah

You know I was sitting outside looking up at the clouds while listening to the birds and had just gotten back from the lake (went for a bike ride) and was thinking back completely awed by the absolute beauty all around me that is our Lords creation. (Lake Tahoe) While I was sitting outside staring up at the clouds the thought came to mind that when my mind reaches out for Jesus during the day that it feels like his mind is reaching out to mine at the same time. And then the thought came to mind that when I whisper up I love you My King & God, my Jesus that its almost like he is whispering it back to me. Keep on reaching for Him and train your mind to reach for Him and guess what, you really truly honest to goodness find Him. He changes your life when you find Him in such a earth shattering mind blowing way. He gives you freedom and He gives you the wings that allow your soul & mind to soar free. He stretches your soul and teaches you and guides you and changes you into someone more then you could ever hope to ever be on your own. Have Hope In Our Lord because He is all that you will ever need or want once you come to know Him as your Personal Savior. He promises it.

O

OFM

amen bekah well written well sais well shared thanx 4 sharing this with us amen allways.