D
doll
Guest
My sons ear is fine
the doctor said the bump is just genetic and not a tumor or anything! So happy to report that!!!
One thing that is our concern now is his speech, he could be autistic the doctor said to closely monitor him over the next month or so and if he doesn't progress that we will get him tested.
I have faith that the lord with protect him, I have faith that he is fine. Maybe he is just a slow learner. Anyway he had a great Christmas!!! We all did.
happy Birthday Jesus!!!
One thing that is our concern now is his speech, he could be autistic the doctor said to closely monitor him over the next month or so and if he doesn't progress that we will get him tested.
I have faith that the lord with protect him, I have faith that he is fine. Maybe he is just a slow learner. Anyway he had a great Christmas!!! We all did.
happy Birthday Jesus!!!