My Story.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JeyBoo

So around March last year, I lost the best things that could have ever happened to me. My friends. They didn't want to trust me anymore because of some project. So I tried talking to them about it, they turned it into a whole different issue saying that everything I say was a lie and how I can't be trusted because nothing I say is true. I was devastated. I became depressed and soon tried to do some things that I regret.. Then around July, I was given a blessing from above. Angel and I became best friends and she got me to talk to other people, make new friends. I was so happy, I didn't even realized that I was getting better. Then in August something happened. I was with a whole bunch of people and they were talking about some stuff that made me feel uncomfortable. Yes, they were talking about God and christianity. I felt like I was going to have an anxiety attack or something. Then that night, Angel stayed the night and we talked and talked till 5 in the morning. We talked about everything. And I mean everything. I loved being with her. She even talked to me about becoming a christian. Now here's the thing, I didn't even know why I was against the whole thing, I felt like I was confused so I wasn't going to try to learn it or something. I was like this for about two years. But something that night clicked. I had an amazing time and on August 15 I accepted Jesus into my heart. I can't even describe how I felt that night, I was so overwhelmed with happiness and relief. Since then, I have become a strong christian and I'm still learning and becoming stronger everyday. With God watching over me, and my friends by my side, nothing can bring me down.. I feel like I'm on top of the world.

G

I am 45 years old. I have read the Bible many times. But I have never had any friends in my life. The Christian Church has hurt me as bad as anyone else in the world. I have read about and know very well what the Bible says about loving each other, but I have never seen it in this world. It makes me bitter. Sometimes I blame God. I get mad at Him, because he has given me this strong desire to know and love people, but no one seems to want to know me. I'm sorry for your struggles. I hope to find the friends you have.
God bless you.

(sorry. this reply was so much about me)

J

JeyBoo

God gives us things we need not desire. Do you think you need friends?

G

I do not agree that God only gives us the things we need and not what we desire. If that is true what does Psalm 37:4 mean? Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

Pastor's say things that sound logical, and then people believe them. I have heard what you said many times, but I believe it does not align with God's word. He says HE WILL give us the desires of our heart.

Of course I want friends. But Only friends who know Jesus.

I hope we can agree that humans need more compassion when we deal with others. I know I do.