my struggle

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

carey

Struggling to keep this darkness at bay
Suffocating from this tormenting decay
Isolation seems to be my only key
But there's a destruction that's entering my soul
And i seem to be losing control
I don't want you to see me
I can't allow you to know me
If you come close, you'll see the darkness inside
There's too much pain, so much emotion
If i let it out, im sure to face desolation
How can i put to words what im feeling inside
How can i share the darkness in my life
Im a prisoner of my own devices
Suffocating from all my disgusting choices
I want to let go of it all
Be free frim all this strife
But if i do, will i find true life
I wish i could see myself through Your eye's
I wish i could know that i was worth the price
The price You paid on calvary
Did You really die for someone like me?
Questions of Your love plagues my mind
Maybe the darkness around me has made me blind
Show me that You love me
Show me that You care
Show me that i won't forever live in despair

Wrote this when i was struggling with a deep depression

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

Thank you for your beautiful heart poem GBYWA.
The care from Jesus' Agape Love is the food and drink of the believers to eat and drink while we gather in the Love (Agape) feast, so Lord Shower down the Rain of liquid light drench the darkness and every evil revealing your streams of pure Agape flowing from your face for us who believe and receive.
My song: Come Down sweet Lord Jesus Come down and touch our Hearts our souls Come down sweet Lovely Jesus come down and take us awwwwaaayyy.
Perfect Agape Casts out ALL fear