my stupidity

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SarahMissy

im on the edge of suicide....i feel like a worthless piece of crap. I need alot of encouragement. I cant sleep and im having suicidal thoughts, hallucinations, im hearing voices, and having alot of panic attacks....please just pray i dont feel like throwing my whole life story here...thanks..

W

wwjd_kilden

I will pray.

If you have not already done, please seek professional help at once. Thee is power in prayer, but the doctors are there for a reason :)
and I know it is impossible to believe right now, but you are NOT worthless. God loves you immensely, no matter what you have or have not done.

S

SarahMissy

heh, thanks...i havent slept in the past 48+ hours.....my body is tired but my mind is wide awake....and yes i have seeked professional help.

C

carpetmanswife

plz call someone ,a relative ,a friend, now just to talk ,seek professional help , there is no shame in that i assure you :) we all need some help and encouragement at times .

I

iliveforHim

SarahMissie,

Please follow wwjd_Kilden's and Carpetmanswife advice! God is capable of everything, so please, pray, and I promise I will pray for you too! God blesses doctors with the knowledge of the treatment that would help you, so PLEASE, seek out help immediately! There's nothing wrong with seeking out help if you need it. Don't feel ashamed! Diabetics need Insulin, Asthmatics need inhalers, and I need my anti-depression medicine to balance my brain's chemistry, you might need the same, and there is nothing wrong with that!

God gave you life, it's a beautiful, precious gift, and I know what it's like to be so sad and feel so low that you wonder why you're alive to begin with, but I promise you, you're on this earth for a very important reason! You are God's work of art, and He loves you, just as I'm sure many people in your life love you, even if it doesn't feel like it right now.

My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Ingrid

S

shad

im on the edge of suicide....i feel like a worthless piece of crap. I need alot of encouragement. I cant sleep and im having suicidal thoughts, hallucinations, im hearing voices, and having alot of panic attacks....please just pray i dont feel like throwing my whole life story here...thanks..
Today is your day of salvation. It is time for you to look unto Jesus Christ who shed His blood and paid for all your sins and mistakes through His own death. He died in your place that you might have His life in you. His love is greater then our sin and everything about us that we hate. His great love towards us has the power to cast out all fear that is in us. That is a promise form God and God can not lie, it is not in His nature.

Right now, just as you are, look unto Jesus and by faith ask Him to come into your life and forgive you and cleanse you from all sin. He can be trusted and is the only one whose blood can cleanse you, He will even cleanse and wash your mind from all those subjective things that nag you with negativity and hold you captive mentally and emotionally. He will wash you clean and make you whole, just believe. Your faith to believe Him does not have to wait because He is waiting for you right now to trust Him and to ask Him. Today, right now is the day of your salvation!

W

wwjd_kilden

heh, thanks...i havent slept in the past 48+ hours.....my body is tired but my mind is wide awake....and yes i have seeked professional help.

is there someone you can be around that makes you feel calmer? or music that helps? perhaps reading?

S

SarahMissy

is there someone you can be around that makes you feel calmer? or music that helps? perhaps reading?
well its 6am right now i gotta go get my sister ready for school. Ill be fine honestly....i will be safe!!! i wont do anything harmful but i just need prayer to get these thoughts out of my head

W

wwjd_kilden

okai. We will pray. But do find someone to be with you if you need it

L

lightbliss

Hi SarahMissy.

I remember when I was going through depression last Summer. I felt so hopeless and well sad. I didn't what to be here anymore (my life), but I wanted someone (a person) to come and rescue me. I didn't want to commit suicide but I thought about running away.

One night during the Summer, I slept in my mom's car (I think because I really didn't want to be in our house; to hot)(she knew I wasn't "happy"). In the morning, my mom told me that she called everyone trying to find where I was. She was about to call the police.
Even though what I did wasn't a "big deal" to me, my mom was so worried. I guess this is why I didn't run away. I had (and still do) responsibilities and people who cared and loved me. By "leaving," I thought, of it being weak and disrespectful on my part.
This lasted (the feeling of hopelessness) for a few months. Then around November, I started to really read my Bible. It was like whatever I read from it, helped me in my situation. And I prayed a lot.
I no longer feel sad (although I do feel worried sometimes). I've gave all my troubles and hopes to God. I know He wants more from me and would be disappointed if I threw everything away.

Pray, read God's word and I'll also pray for you. If you truly feel like you're going to lose it, then try counseling as well.

B

bluebutterfly

Father God we lift up Sarah Missy to you right now in Jesus name and we rebuke these thoughts of suicide off her help her to know she is precious and loved that you made her she is fearfully and wonderfully made in Jesus name

I

iliveforHim

SarahMissy,

I've been logging on to see if you're online, and I can see now that you are...just want you to reflect on how many Sisters you have that care for you, pray for you, and are worried about you. Are you feeling better? How was your day today?? :)

I'm off to work, but will be back to see if you typed in about 4 hours. I hope to hear from you. Please know we all love you and God loves you!

Your sister in Christ,

Ingrid

Jan 13, 2010
Hang in there there are way too many people who at your age want to end it all. That includes me. If i would have died when i wanted to i wouldn't have my wife. there is always someone who makes you feel "worthless" but they don't pay your bills or do your job do they? You will always have Christ there for you if you only just ask for His help and guidance. There are alot of people wha are praying for you,so just you hang in there and perhaps you can be there for someone who really needs you. May God bless you

S

sunshine_debbie

OHhh have I been where you have been. I wish I could reach over the computer and show you a movie of my life. Except for the voices and hallucinations I AM you. Things have been bad for me for a long time now. Really really bad and I like you dont want to throw my whole life story on here.

But I want to say that there are people on here that have helped me. And I am a little better. And I am a LOT closer to God. The people on here who have prayed for me, some every day, some send me a note every week. They dont forget me. EVER. I try to chat and pray and read the Bible every day.

I see my dr and a therapist and I take my medication. At this point, I think that I need more, but I have a dr appt coming up and I will talk to them at that time.

What I am trying to say is that there are great and wonderful, SOLID CHRISTIANS on here. If they say they will pray for you, they will. If they say they are concerned and love you in Christ - THEY DO.

I will pray for you as well, and if you need someone who can completely understand where you are coming from no matter how bizarre, pm me, or email me and if you need to call me day or night, let me know and I will give you the number. I am up half the night anyway.

Debbie

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hi SarahMissy, like the others have said, seek help.
I know all seems a big mess, but it isnt.
You are so very valuable.
My daughter has these battles, but I want you to know that she is ,just as you are , cherished,and loved.
You keep hanging on to Jesus, he loves you so very much and has so many gifts for you in your life.
I will keep you in my daily prayers as long as you need.
Hugs and God bless, pickles

S

SarahMissy

thanks guys.

Y

yenguccia

Praying for you...God loves you and He will never leave you nor forsake you..