my teeth

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

goth4god

I've used up most of my dental insurance for the year, so I have to pick between getting my cavities filled or my wisdom teeth out. I'm going with getting my cavities filled, and praying my dad still has the same job, or at least some dental insurance next year so I can get my wisdom teeth delt with. I'm also praying my wisdom teeth don't do anything funky before then.

also, right now a tooth of mine is aching pretty bad, and I'm praying that I don't need another root canal because that's what took up most of my insurance money this year, so I wouldn't have enough to cover another one. I'm praying it just needs a filling and it will be fine.

I know God heals, so I am praying to him for good and non-expensive results when I go into the dentist next week.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
You got it. :)

G

goth4god

thanks! ^_^

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all healing and all you ask in Jesus Christ is Lord.

Huge hugs and God bless
pickles

G

Gazza21

Praying for you in Jesus name.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying. God bless

A

angel1581

I'll be praying for you!
God bless
:)

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Will Pray for you my friend.

Glory to Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

P

psychomom

Frustrating, isn't it? But we'll thank God for any dental insurance, too! :)

Praying against root canal!! And for the goodness of the Lord, of which we may be certain.
♥ ellie

S

shekaniah

Pray and ask God to strengthen your teeth.
I did about 20 yrs ago, and my teeth are amazing now.
My dentist tells me my teeth have a peal white shine to them.
I know its from God.
I will be praying for you too!
In The Love of Jesus, Amen

G

goth4god

Thank you!
They are feeling a lot better today!
I go in to get fillings on Wed.

P

psychomom

You're in my book for prayer on Wed., dear child. :)

G

goth4god

Thank you!

S

shekaniah

Prayers for your appointment...
Mama love sent your way!

G

goth4god

The fillings went great! Though one miiiight need a root canal if the filling doesn't work. Praying I don't need another one
I also had them look at teeth that I thought might have cavities and they took some x-rays and said the teeth that were fine! Praise the Lord =]
Thank you for all of your prayers!

O

OFM

GOTH 4 GOD I IS PRAYING 4 U TOO.
BEE BLESSED NOW AND FOREVER ALLWAYS
>>>>AMEN<<<<