My Testamoniy somethin that only God could do

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TaylorRomans

IN january the ice storm his the south east power outages wide spread luckly we had my grandpearts come and get my bothers and sisters while my mom went to the hospital because my father just called. He had 2 heart attacks and tried putting a stent in and it didnt work. Finally 5 by-passes the hospital still on oxselary power. After the Surgery (pypasses) my father died 3 times but they brought him back after that for a week my father was on a ventalator. FInally they got him off and in 3 days he was home. The house was a little banged up and life is trying to return back to normal my father did smoke now he doesnt and i thank God for how he helped up and sent other to help us and everything else.
God is in control now and he is warning the world he's comeing one of them was an Ice Storm in south east of the u.s but he also gave alot of mericals in it.

Thanks you Jesus my father is alive thanks to you.

S

Shaner

thats a good testamony

T

TaylorRomans

i know. i Thank god for it too so. again Thanks for Replien