My Testimony,history and Update

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Its not easy to step out of your comfort zone and open up like this. I have thought about sharing my testimony before but there was always that fear of criticism and rejection. I am glad I obeyed when God led me to open up finally.
I am glad I was able to inspire you. GOD bless you brother
I don't know but every time I think of you, Texas always comes to mind.
Just one of those passing thoughts.

Codie11

Aug 1, 2021
Wow Demi, your testimony is so encouraging. Praise our faithful LORD
I love you sister. Thank you for sharing.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Always wonderful to see and hear drom you miss Demi!

Marianneg

Apr 11, 2020
Hi Demi 777
I am very glad that you become saved and found a bible school. occult stuff and all these things you went through are horrible. I hope
you find a new church but most of all lots of hope and grace in the bible. Jesus have conquered the enemy when he arise on the third day. It is a hard fight here. But Jesus is faithful and his promises are. He also says that he will never abandon us. God bless you. and thank for sharing this here. It is horrible to read but Jesus found you after all. God bless you and protect you sister!!
greetings Marianne

Abigail97

May 5, 2022
Wow! I'm glad God saved you from the hand of the evil one...🙂
I pray He gives you the grace to stay with Him faithfully till the end...
God's Blessings ❤️

P

persistent

Wow! I'm glad God saved you from the hand of the evil one...🙂
I pray He gives you the grace to stay with Him faithfully till the end...
God's Blessings ❤️
I accidently hit reply but I really do appreciate your reply to Demi777 as she was very helpful for me a total stranger. I am still a bit wary about my own praying but I do it anyway.

P

persistent

Demi, just to let you know thnx much for your help earlier. Very good advice and two others have helped me find the starting point about strong holds. I am real glad you helped me only wish I could help out with your 'scary' situation with all the problems there moving so fast too. Big Hug and Kiss for you!!!!! If you ask on my message maybe I can help with something maybe!?

Nov 11, 2021
Its not easy to step out of your comfort zone and open up like this. I have thought about sharing my testimony before but there was always that fear of criticism and rejection. I am glad I obeyed when God led me to open up finally.
I am glad I was able to inspire you. GOD bless you brother
Amen sister!

I am grateful that you went out on the limb and shared this much of yourself with everyone. God's glory shines in seeing all that he's brought you through.

Thank you! ❤️