My Testimony to help you continued

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

buterfly222

except for the testimony I have to share with you.Today I am healed Praise be to God in the highest ,I now sing a new song of victory for I am a new creature in Christ amen. All those years of hell was not my fault or Gods , but I chose my owne path my owne way instead of Gods.You see God was there to carry me through all the way ,and he was there reaching out his loving arms to me the whole time I just wouldend take his hand.Even though I dident have the greatest start in life he sent people to me to bring me to him but I ignored them.We have the choice of free will ,he is allways calling us if we would just listen to him instead of trying to make our owne way things would of been better.We need to get ourselves off our mind and keep our sights on him and his will and he will take care of the rest.We make things so hard when we think we can do it our way,then we mess up his plan which is best.He has plans to prosper us and not to harm us ,he will make a way if we listen.People say I cant hear him,well clear your mind of self pity and what about me partys and you can hear him.I have learned so much from my circomstances,if only I would of listened.I cant change the past but I can change the future thanks to God for all his mercy and love for me.Today I can honestly say I have finally found true love and that true love is Jesus Christ.He saved me from myself.My advice to anyone is get your mind off yourself,seek him with all your heart,soul,body,and mind,stop complaining,have a good attitude,and enjoy the journey through all circomstances.I know my spelling isent perfect but im sure youll get the point.I dident right this to make anyone feel sorry for me,or impress you.God led me to right this to reach other people and say your not alone.If God can bring me through this Victorious he can do it for anyone ,if you let him.Im not gonna lie it was hard going down memory lane filled with pain to right this but,its not about me its about him and I might not be where I need to be but thank God im not where I used to be. Praise God Im free,Im joyfull,Im loved,Im not living in hell anymore. Amen

I feel the need to share my testimony,im not crying about it,its what God healed and delivered me from.I grew up in a home that was not christian at all,my mom abused me mentally and physically.Inever knew my real father,my mom kept me from him cause she hated him.I was sexually abused by several different people in my childhood,and raped twice as a teenager.I was taken from my mom at age 9 and put on a orphonage where there were lots of other children and babies,i remember at night time our doors were locked ,the rooms were dark and you could hear the crying of babys down the long hallway.I was placed in several fosterhomes that sent me back cause they dident want me.After 3 years i went back home to live with my mom ,it was nice at first till it started all over again.At fifteen i got a job ,my mom wanted me to qwit school and help with bills and watch my 3 little sisters.Then soon after she came at me with a butcher knife to my throught ,that was the day I left never to live with her again.I was still 15 young nieve and roaming the streets to find a place to rest my head.I stayed here and there still working and trying to figure out why I was here in this awfull world that showed me no love.I started partying,drinking,drugs and sex trying to find a place to fit in and just be loved. Then I met a man I thought loved me, so I came to Ohio and married him to get away from life I thought.We were married 6 years and had a child togather which was born with a heart defect.The whole time togather he beat me,called me names,spit in my face ,I was still living a life of hell.He kicked me down a flight of stairs when I was 4 months pregnant trying to kill me and the baby cause I tried to leave.I kept trying to be a better wife and love him so he would change,but it dident work.He went to the Navy when i was still pregnat hoping this would chang him,then i had my son and he was born with a heart defect and had 2 openheart sergeries with 50% chance to live and thank God he is fine today.When it got to the point where my son cryed saying momy momy while he watched me being beat ,I had to leave.When I left he stalked me all the time I lived in fear till he took my son.I thought I was gonna loos my mind .I got an aterney and tried to fight for him but there was never enough money for them.Still I found myself living in hell,no mercy,no love Hell.Then I met a older man, we dated a couple months to find out he was addicted to crack and I was pregnat.His freinds convinced him I was trying to trap him for his money so I just left and never saw him again.Then I met a man that wanted to marry me and live our life as christians in an apistolic church where we lived by a standerd,they said people that dident live their way wouldent go to heaven.They were Judging,gossiping,hipacrits and my husband cussed at me every day accusing me of cheating every day .I tried to make it work for 9 years I did not want to get divorced again but I dident want my children to grow up listening to him cussing me, calling me names daily.I was not cheating on him I was working 50-60 hours a week to saport us cause he never worked.So I found myself living in Hell again I left and divorced again.Then I wasent really looking for a man I just wanted live my life and raise my children the best I could.Then came a nice handsome charming man trying to get with me and I tried to resist but he was so sweet, and conciderate,and caring,and I had never had that before.So we dated and he stayed with me for 2 years in my home.I thought he was a dream come true,my knight in shining armor so I married him thinking this is it finnally for life.Then 10 months later I found out he had been sexually molesting my daughter the whole time .So now not only my life is crushed again,my 11 year old daughters is to.So now I stop even caring about myself so I can think about my children,what have I done to my daughter ,I had prayed for God to never let the same thing happen to her that happened to me.She endured this for two and a half years,from the age 8 to 11.what did I do to deserve this life of hell, and now my child has to suffer to.I felt it was all my fault I should of known.I felt like a fool and I was angry with God. I was mad at the world and God why should I even care about anything other than my kids.So I decided to get a good sitter that I could trust definatly not a man, and when they were asleep i was going to get so drunk so I wouldent feel anything and go to the bar.Sex was the last thing on my mind it made me sick.I just wanted to kill the pain and try to have fun while treating men like toys to get back at the world of hell I lived in.This was 4 years ago and dead and gone to me except for the testimony I have to share with you.Today I am healed Praise be to God in the highest ,I now sing a new song of victory for I am a new creature in Christ amen. All those years of hell was not my fault or Gods , but I chose my owne path my owne way instead of Gods.You see God was there to carry me through all the way ,and he was there reaching out his loving arms to me the whole time I just wouldend take his hand.Even though I dident have the greatest start in life he sent people to me to bring me to him but I ignored them.We have the choice of free will ,he is allways calling us if we would just listen to him instead of trying to make our owne way things would of been better.We need to get ourselves off our mind and keep our sights on him and his will and he will take care of the rest.We make things so hard when we think we can do it our way,then we mess up his plan which is best.He has plans to prosper us and not to harm us ,he will make a way if we listen.People say I cant hear him,well clear your mind of self pity and what about me partys and you can hear him.I have learned so much from my circomstances,if only I would of listened.I cant change the past but I can change the future thanks to God for all his mercy and love for me.Today I can honestly say I have finally found true love and that true love is Jesus Christ.He saved me from myself.My advice to anyone is get your mind off yourself,seek him with all your heart,soul,body,and mind,stop complaining,have a good attitude,and enjoy the journey through all circomstances.I know my spelling isent perfect but im sure youll get the point.I dident right this to make anyone feel sorry for me,or impress you.God led me to right this to reach other people and say your not alone.If God can bring me through this Victorious he can do it for anyone ,if you let him.Im not gonna lie it was hard going down memory lane filled with pain to right this but,its not about me its about him and I might not be where I need to be but thank God im not where I used to be. Praise God Im free,Im joyfull,Im loved,Im not living in hell anymore. Amen

N

NoTearsShed

Wow....
Things that happen in life are NEVER God fault, Its our fault &/Or devils fault.
Our fault for not being close to God & wanting to live free without God to protect us, those who reject his protection,
& devil for always trying to harm people especially were it most hurts them.

Im sad for your daughter 8-11 years wow..... Did you file a rape charges against him or acuse him for rape to the police?
If no then you should especially to help other kids because if he did that to her & hes still on the loss he can go & do it with other kids & then that would sort of be your fault for not saying anything to the cops. That man needs to pay for what he did. Ill pray for God to make him pay for what he did & to heal your daughter mentally & same time helping her & your other kids get closer to God & not go through that again/ever.

I would not be able to trust men, You know im glad i read your post =) I was wondering about something & i just taught about something right now.
Its amazing how God talks to us & shows us answers we seek in ways we never expected.
Im glad to hear he healed you & that you love him as your first love =D
Always ask God for forgiveness he forgives if you really mean it =)
Some times some of us are just not mean to marry,
Its hard but God can/will help you walk the life he chose for you =D

Wow you lived a hard life at such a young age...
Its VERY smart of you to choose a baby sitter girl who you really trust, but still be careful theres many lesbians out there now a days and on top of that females who beat children. Best thing to do is to pray to God to help you find a baby sitter who is a christian or believer of God & wont turn around & do something to your children.
Also talk to your children to tell you if ANYONE ever hits them or touches them or anything like that especially if they tell the kids 'ill kill you/Or your mom if you tell anyone" tell your kids to NOT believe them because they wont be able to hurt them or you if they are in jail which is were they would be if they tell you so you can tell the police.

May God be with you & your family =)
Prayed for you, your kids & other little kids out there.
thank you for sharing this story & may other parents realize the horribleness that can happen with "PERFECT figure" boyfriend/step father & talk to their children about if anyone ever does anything to them to tell you right away. & please report it dont keep it hush because its like if you helped him do it because then that man/women will still be on the run being able to molest/rape other little kids / teenagers.

Last edited:
B

buterfly222

I did inform the police ,they did nothin about it.He never actually intered her therefor there was no proof.She was counciled and checked out there was no proof,she also went in front of the grand jury they said it was her word against his sad huh.However I was very angry and spred the word as far as i could but alot of people chose not to believe sad huh.However I came to the point I had to forgive him cause God says to and the day I forgave him face to face the first time I seen him since the comfirmtation he felt so guilty he went crazy broke into someones house and beat this guy up badly and was arested and went to prison and is still there today.isent that amazing when we forgive someone it releases God to take care of the punishment I was amazrd .Prais God if we give it to him his reveng is far greater than us taking things into our owne hands.Thanks for taking the time to read my story I hope it helped you in some way for this is the reason for righting it,May God bless you and keep you.And my daughter is doing well,she went through a time of cutting herself to release the pain but God is good he delivered her of this and she is a christian today whitnesing to other teens about Christ and is a happy normal kid again.And now she has an awsome testimony to share with others.God bless

N

NoTearsShed

I did inform the police ,they did nothin about it.He never actually intered her therefor there was no proof.She was counciled and checked out there was no proof,she also went in front of the grand jury they said it was her word against his sad huh.However I was very angry and spred the word as far as i could but alot of people chose not to believe sad huh.However I came to the point I had to forgive him cause God says to and the day I forgave him face to face the first time I seen him since the comfirmtation he felt so guilty he went crazy broke into someones house and beat this guy up badly and was arested and went to prison and is still there today.isent that amazing when we forgive someone it releases God to take care of the punishment I was amazrd .Prais God if we give it to him his reveng is far greater than us taking things into our owne hands.Thanks for taking the time to read my story I hope it helped you in some way for this is the reason for righting it,May God bless you and keep you.And my daughter is doing well,she went through a time of cutting herself to release the pain but God is good he delivered her of this and she is a christian today whitnesing to other teens about Christ and is a happy normal kid again.And now she has an awsome testimony to share with others.God bless

Wow That is AMAZING how God made him get taken to jail... well at least not the part were he beat the guy badly but at the same time what if he deserved it.... I dont know but i do know that God makes NO mistakes =)
Sorry about what happend with the cops not believing you & her :(, Thats what i dont like how they dont believe people/teenagers when its a lie but yet go all out to file rape against a couple who is 16 & 18 & in love or something, or when its not rape but a lie. but instead of holding a grudge or feeling hate its good to pray for God to do Justice =D
By the way WE do revenge God does Justice, he does Not do revenge But justice =)
Thats why many say "dont seek after revenge leave it in the hands of God" because one, what we do to that person is NOT even close to what God can or will do to them, & thats revenge when we do it but in Gods hands its Justice =D because he make them pay for what they did but also is willing to forgive them if they want to really change & are really sorry.
May God help your daughter especially in the future & protect your other children & all the other children out there =D
I can't even imagine the pain she felt or you did when you went through all that.
Glad that you wrote that to share with others =D
& that you gave your life to God & now hes your first love =D
May God bless you & protect you & your family =)
Prayed for you & your family =)