My Testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 14, 2009
This is my testimony. I grew up in a Christian family but my parents had sex before marriage and had to get married so there seemed to be no love in the home, and things were always tense. I had always hated going to church, because I never felt accepted there and I felt like I wasn't chosen to be a Christian. When I went into junior high I decided to become the rebel and the bad kid. In grade 8 I had my first smoke, tried pot for the first time, and met a guy off the internet that was in his twenties, and almost lost my virginity to him. I continued doing small crimes until high school. I worked at a place where a lot of people were into drugs sex and alcohol. I ended up meeting another guy from the internet and losing my virginity to him. I ran away from home several times, and got caught up in the party scene. I ended up dropping out of school, and understandably my parents did not take that well. Thats when my mom was asked by a co-worker to go on a missions trip to St. Vincent. My mom invited me along mostly because she did not want me home alone, and I decided to go because I planned to blow off the church and go to the beach. Two weeks before we were set to leave I went to a party without my parents permission and I got really really drunk. They kicked me out of the house. But God spoke to both my parents and me and I decided to go back home and go on the trip to St. Vincent. Praise God. While on the trip one of the mothers shared her testimony, and I found out that her teenage years were much like mine. I had an amazing time on the trip and decided to contact the person who shared her testimony. I now talk to her almost every day as she led me to the Lord in April. I have never been happier in my life. I love living for the Lord! I no longer desire to party and get drunk,but instead count down the days and hours until I get to go to youth or a church service. The Lord is good his love is never ending.

M

missy2shoes

I just wanna come through ya screen and give ya big ol' hug!!!!......so happy to have you as my sister in Christ :D

May 14, 2009
I just wanna come through ya screen and give ya big ol' hug!!!!......so happy to have you as my sister in Christ :D
Thanks :D I was actually kinda scared people would hate me because of my testimony

M

missy2shoes

gahhh if anyone does...I'll punch 'em in the nose haha.....

Nov 14, 2008
lol yeah you better watch out for this one up there *whispers loudy* she can be a bit violent lol I loved your testiomony.... isnt god awesome!! Jeremiah 29:11 for i know the plans i have for you says the lord.. plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans to give you a hope and a future...

S

susi

Thanks for sharing that. Yes God is wasome, love, faithful, and is power.Worthy of praise ." I was lost but now Im found. I was blind but I see" Praise the Lord!!! When someone surrenders their life to God theres a party up in Heven:) Haleluya!!