my thoughts and truths

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hpesoj

I just posted in the forums in a thread that Allah is NOT God /this does not mean I am full of pride .Read bible scriptures to find this. He is not God but a pre-Arabic moon god. I am not one who is being closed minded too. I just felt posters need to hear this even if they might know it now,. Most I know get killed for doubting Allah but to me no big deal if they come after me. If you are saved [born again] do not worship Allah I advise humbly. Do remember 9-11 since many choose not to even recall that /remember that day if anything because there is something there to look at again. I am not going to burn a Quran of course. This is not hate .If you think I am sinning here do not post anything. I am not asking for counsel from posters . This is not unloving in any shape. Wake up to see the world around you.

A

AnandaHya

the only name people can be saved by is Jesus Christ our Lord and savior.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I remember hearing a pastor saying the same thing, that Allah is not God, but a diety, it is a proper name and not just a term for God. Also, when they chant "Allah Akhbar!" It is not "God is great!", it is really "Allah is great!".

Jun 20, 2010
...google search: origin of Yahweh
perhaps the history of a name does not relate to what it later means?

H

hpesoj

the only name people can be saved by is Jesus Christ our Lord and savior.
That is really what I mean but I only saw it fit then to post Yahweh or even if God..The True One. Even in writing this i can sense in the air this is considered bigotry. That Allah is not God. Accepting and revering 'him' is a result of our political 'tolerance' society now. Not unless people are seeing the light now.

X

xJoe

I just posted in the forums in a thread that Allah is NOT God /this does not mean I am full of pride .Read bible scriptures to find this. He is not God but a pre-Arabic moon god. I am not one who is being closed minded too. I just felt posters need to hear this even if they might know it now,. Most I know get killed for doubting Allah but to me no big deal if they come after me. If you are saved [born again] do not worship Allah I advise humbly. Do remember 9-11 since many choose not to even recall that /remember that day if anything because there is something there to look at again. I am not going to burn a Quran of course. This is not hate .If you think I am sinning here do not post anything. I am not asking for counsel from posters . This is not unloving in any shape. Wake up to see the world around you.
ill throw you out some advice since im from a Muslim background.
By telling a Muslim Allah is not God, hes a moon deity ect your just going to push them away from Christ.
Allah = God to them and your logic and reason isn't going to make them think any differently.
And Christians also did terrible things. Remember the Crusades? Christians have done immense wicked deeds. My point in saying this is that your going about the situation in the complete wrong way. I was raised by a Muslim dad and I have been around quite a few Muslim people and attacking religion does no good.
Would you listen to me if I said Jesus is a Prophet, remember the Crusades where you murdered innocent people? The Bible is corrupted and not correct. Would you even take 1 second to listen? And when you answer that question tell me what good it is for you to do it to them.
How about we convert people the way the Bible says
Romans 10:17
So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Tell them verses, show them the love of Christ, be there friend and witness to them.
If you tell them statements against there faith that they've been born and raised with for all the years of there life then you might as well slap them in the face. Do you honestly think people who have been born and raised for all the years of there life can be changed by simple little statements against there faith?
Faith comes from the Word of God not by criticizing and attacking.
Christ Changes hearts not us. We only harden hearts by pushing people away from the gospel.

T

Tobby17

Personally, i think Muslims are going to hell. I'm not been harsh here, i ave muslim friends and i love them. But d bible clearly states dat only Jesus can save. and muslims don't believe in Jesus even though they claim to serve God or Allah or whoever he is, a Moon deity or whatever it's not my problem

I dont think it's right to criticize them and as XJoe rightly said, what will u do if somebody criticizes the bible or our religion. What we should do is bring them to d light of our Lord Jesus Christ and make them see the part of destruction..The part without Jesus Christ

C

choZn

xJoe, you are wise beyond your years. What a great reminder of how we should be witnesses to all people regardless of race, religious preferences, age or any other factors that we stumble over.

J

judgedebra

you have to witness to people about the doctrine of Christ, if they reject that doctrine, then wipe the dust from your feet, yes the crusades were not following God, but do you really see the crusades today still killing, I don't hate the people of muslims but they are still killing christians today because of their religion. And I have read the quran. So sorry if I upset you but I will do what God's will is, not islam.

H

hpesoj

ill throw you out some advice since im from a Muslim background.
By telling a Muslim Allah is not God, hes a moon deity ect your just going to push them away from Christ.
Allah = God to them and your logic and reason isn't going to make them think any differently.
And Christians also did terrible things. Remember the Crusades? Christians have done immense wicked deeds. My point in saying this is that your going about the situation in the complete wrong way. I was raised by a Muslim dad and I have been around quite a few Muslim people and attacking religion does no good.
Would you listen to me if I said Jesus is a Prophet, remember the Crusades where you murdered innocent people? The Bible is corrupted and not correct. Would you even take 1 second to listen? And when you answer that question tell me what good it is for you to do it to them.
How about we convert people the way the Bible says
Romans 10:17
So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Tell them verses, show them the love of Christ, be there friend and witness to them.
If you tell them statements against there faith that they've been born and raised with for all the years of there life then you might as well slap them in the face. Do you honestly think people who have been born and raised for all the years of there life can be changed by simple little statements against there faith?
Faith comes from the Word of God not by criticizing and attacking.
Christ Changes hearts not us. We only harden hearts by pushing people away from the gospel.
Though xJoe I cannot edit my OP post anyway.. I meant to say to Christians that Allah is not God as to in the churches where pastors have simply said he is God .. Was my intention in this. Sorry it did offend or it offends..[ Some failed to know God's true character was the concern ] .The other thread you made I responded to try to maybe help you in your point in the OP started. I can ,however requote my OP and point things out .