My thoughts at the time of my salvation (in prison)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

7seven7

When it suited me, I said I was Catholic. When I thought I was going to be laughed at, I said I don't believe in anything. I took pride in telling people that I was baptized but I'm not a practicing Catholic. Every time I did these these things, I drove another nail into Christ's hand. Every time I swore or said a bad word, I whipped Him. Every time I laughed at a dirty joke, I spat at Him. Every time I allowed a bad thought to enter my mind, I pierced Him with my spear of evil.Every time I got angry unjustly, I threw a stone at Him. Every time I dishonored my mother and father, I pushed that crown of thorns deeper into His skull. And for every day that I didn't love the Lord my God with all my heart, mind and soul, I crucified Him over and over again.
For years and years this went on. But He's accepted me back after calling me the whole time, and I'm never leaving Him again. As far as I can help it a bad word will never leave my mouth again, because the Scriptures say that what comes out of the mouth is a reflection of what's in a man's heart. I allowed the Lord into my heart now, and His glory takes up every bit of it, leaving no room for rubbish.

G

Great testimony! I like the way you stand up and refuse to give up. Keep that up brother. Never allow the enemy a open door. keep watch at all times and when you see an entrance point - Zap him! (the enemy) Have a blessed and awesome day bro!

Aug 4, 2013
[TABLE="width: 643, align: left"]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]

MULUKUDURU
PONNUR MANDAL; GUNTUR DISTRICT.
ANDHRA PRADESH. INDIA

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world; he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life”( John 8; 12)
INFORMATION SHEET
HOLY GOSPEL MINISTRIES is a nondenominational, nonprofit making Christian organization established in the year 1990, but registered with the Government in the year 2010 with its base center at Mulukuduru village near Ponnur Town in Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh state in India.
Bro. K. Yohan Babu is founder and the President of HOLY GOSPEL MINISTRIES. He is a son of Pastor Israel who saved many souls for the Glory of God, The family of Pastor Israel converted from a Hindu community and served faithfully to the Lord and the people. Bro. Yohan Babu started his spiritual journey at the age of 16 years and working with commitment to provide an answer to the sufferings of people and bring them into the fold of Jesus Christ. Now he is at the age of 34 years and won many accolades and blessings from various pastors and elders. He proved himself as a dynamic servant of God.
THE PURPOSE: To encourage people to pursue a life of faith in Jesus Christ and to biblically instruct them in the importance of personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
THE VISION: To activate people those who are groping in darkness for peace and salvation through preaching the Holy Gospel and through mobilize them as true worshippers of real God.
THE MISSION: To reach the unreached and under reached rural areas and people with the Holy Gospel of the Kingdom and plant rural churches. To be build Orphanage and Home for Widows & Old Aged.
THE SERVICE: As it is committed to reach out to people with a message of Holy Gospel (Hope, Love, and Salvation) it is doing outreaches and ministering to every community (Hindu and Muslim) and every family . We also contact individuals who have unanswered questions about life, death and eternity and share with them the answers we have found in Jesus Christ, so that they can find in Him forgiveness, peace, joy and fulfillment. We will also pray for any who need Jesus to heal them from any sickness or release them from bondage of sin.
Every year we conduct revival crusades and meetings with the presence of Holy Spirit. More than 3000 people from various villages attend this crusade and worship the Lord and also take the many blessings He’s given them for granted.
OUR PASTORS AND EVANGELISTS: Most of our pastors and evangelists converted from heathen faith to Christ and dedicated themselves to preach the word of God in the places where the Gospel was underserved and un served. They visit several villages faithfully by walk even though there is no public transportation because of the rural nature of these areas. Daily they walk 4 to 6 Kms. and return home late in the night after preaching several hours in villages. They work with commitment to reap better harvest of souls for Christ.

Bro. Yohan Babu preaching Team of pastors and evangelists Prayer team praying for blessings

Bro.Yohan Babu praying for healing Visting a family

Baptism PASTOR’S CONFERENCE

MY REQUEST.
Please keep our ministry in your prayers and enable us to move forward with His Holy Gospel and demonstrate His compassion to the needy.
Yours in Christ,
Bro. K. Yohan Babu
Google [email protected]

7seven7

Glorie;bt3976 said:
Great testimony! I like the way you stand up and refuse to give up. Keep that up brother. Never allow the enemy a open door. keep watch at all times and when you see an entrance point - Zap him! (the enemy) Have a blessed and awesome day bro!
Thanks for the encouragement! This is just part of the notes I started writing in prison just after I had an experience with Christ. It was a dream/vision (I don't really know what to call it cz it was really out of this world). I started going real deep into thought some nights in there about my life and Christ, and decided to start writing them down. I wrote 16 pages in all. But I have to say, I keep stumbling. It seems the closer you get to God the harder evil works to pull you away. I thought if I start putting these thoughts up on my page, it'll help remind me of the Truth I discovered. Like everybody else, I need prayers. Thanks again, and God bless.

7seven7

yohanbabu90;bt3978 said:
[TABLE="width: 643, align: left"]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]

MULUKUDURU
PONNUR MANDAL; GUNTUR DISTRICT.
ANDHRA PRADESH. INDIA
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world; he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life”( John 8; 12)
INFORMATION SHEET
HOLY GOSPEL MINISTRIES is a nondenominational, nonprofit making Christian organization established in the year 1990, but registered with the Government in the year 2010 with its base center at Mulukuduru village near Ponnur Town in Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh state in India.
Bro. K. Yohan Babu is founder and the President of HOLY GOSPEL MINISTRIES. He is a son of Pastor Israel who saved many souls for the Glory of God, The family of Pastor Israel converted from a Hindu community and served faithfully to the Lord and the people. Bro. Yohan Babu started his spiritual journey at the age of 16 years and working with commitment to provide an answer to the sufferings of people and bring them into the fold of Jesus Christ. Now he is at the age of 34 years and won many accolades and blessings from various pastors and elders. He proved himself as a dynamic servant of God.
THE PURPOSE: To encourage people to pursue a life of faith in Jesus Christ and to biblically instruct them in the importance of personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
THE VISION: To activate people those who are groping in darkness for peace and salvation through preaching the Holy Gospel and through mobilize them as true worshippers of real God.
THE MISSION: To reach the unreached and under reached rural areas and people with the Holy Gospel of the Kingdom and plant rural churches. To be build Orphanage and Home for Widows & Old Aged.
THE SERVICE: As it is committed to reach out to people with a message of Holy Gospel (Hope, Love, and Salvation) it is doing outreaches and ministering to every community (Hindu and Muslim) and every family . We also contact individuals who have unanswered questions about life, death and eternity and share with them the answers we have found in Jesus Christ, so that they can find in Him forgiveness, peace, joy and fulfillment. We will also pray for any who need Jesus to heal them from any sickness or release them from bondage of sin.
Every year we conduct revival crusades and meetings with the presence of Holy Spirit. More than 3000 people from various villages attend this crusade and worship the Lord and also take the many blessings He’s given them for granted.
OUR PASTORS AND EVANGELISTS: Most of our pastors and evangelists converted from heathen faith to Christ and dedicated themselves to preach the word of God in the places where the Gospel was underserved and un served. They visit several villages faithfully by walk even though there is no public transportation because of the rural nature of these areas. Daily they walk 4 to 6 Kms. and return home late in the night after preaching several hours in villages. They work with commitment to reap better harvest of souls for Christ.

Bro. Yohan Babu preaching Team of pastors and evangelists Prayer team praying for blessings

Bro.Yohan Babu praying for healing Visting a family

Baptism PASTOR’S CONFERENCE

MY REQUEST.
Please keep our ministry in your prayers and enable us to move forward with His Holy Gospel and demonstrate His compassion to the needy.
Yours in Christ,
Bro. K. Yohan Babu
Google [email protected]
There's the work of Christ right there. God bless you guys, brother. You're in my prayers. You're a blessing to your region. More than they probably realise right now.