My thoughts at the time of my salvation (in prison)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

7seven7

[h=3]1 Corinthians 12:4-6[/h]New King James Version (NKJV)

4 There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all.

Scripture keeps talking about ChurchES. Not just Church. Why do we Christians keep arguing amongst each other, trying to prove the other Church wrong? Why do we keep judging eachother? Scripture tells us that it is wrong to judge others. So its wrong to even judge those of a different faith, let alone our fellow Christians. How much are we crucifying Jesus when we fight against eachother and judge eachother, being all followers of Him? He gave us the Word. Man gave us names to fight over. I think its time we all accepted that we all worship the same Christ and live by the same teachings, and live together as one. And love eachother as one Church. WE ARE ALL RIGHT! As long as we all love Christ with all our hearts, minds and souls. The first epistle of John reads:
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that[a] Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.
1John 4:1-3