My Tooth Extraction:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

Before I even thought about getting my tooth removed, I felt very horrible. I started getting dizzy, ect.. It was not a good thing. it caused me to feel so beside myself that I never thought I was in danger. I got it removed yesterday, I woke up with no pain which was a great plus. Before I had it removed I was waiting for the numbness to set in. I prayed, "Please Lord allow this to go smoothly without any complications."

He delivered 1000000%!! I am good now, and yes I kept the tooth. My sister asked, "You kept it?? What are you going to do with it??" LOL! I asked her if she wanted it she said, "umm no." lol

I even picked on the dentist I was like well, "How long you think this take?" She laughed, and said that no one asked that before. It really depends. It can be time consuming.

She was cool, I made her and her assistant laugh. I try to do that these days. Make people laugh, it is what I like to do.

T

TheWriter

My other sister said she would put it under her pillow for the tooth ferry lol