My "Why you shouldn't reject God" Essay!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
You have gathered some high praises on you written work! It is being now shared off this sight! My 16 yr old grand will be reading it next! Blessings! Keep up you faith and your work! You are a blessing among many. Thank you!🌞🌞🌞

Jul 25, 2018
You have gathered some high praises on you written work! It is being now shared off this sight! My 16 yr old grand will be reading it next! Blessings! Keep up you faith and your work! You are a blessing among many. Thank you!🌞🌞🌞
You are so very welcome! Thank you and God bless you! :)

Jul 23, 2019
YAH! Get mad! I reject this world, too! Abrenuncio satana! ( I renounce thee, satan)

Jul 25, 2018
Wow, this is an incredible job, thank you very much for sharing this with us, I couldn't even think that I would find something here that would make me love God even more, is it possible? God bless you!
Thank you so much! I'm so happy it was a blessing to you. God bless you as well and please have a wonderful rest of the day!

Sep 24, 2021
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Your essay was really like a blessing for me, which is rare enough for me. This is despite the fact that in my life I have read many essays on various topics and I even work in the field of education. Before I stumble upon your work, I was reading this EssayShark review, it is an essay writing service, since helping students make the right choices is part of my job. But your essay struck me more than most of which I have read in my life, so I want to say thank you again, may God be with you!