My woman I marry in a nutshell

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

7seven7

[h=3]Proverbs 31:10-31[/h]New King James Version (NKJV)

[h=3]The Virtuous Wife[/h]10 Who[a] can find a virtuous[b] wife?
For her worth is far above rubies.
11 The heart of her husband safely trusts her;
So he will have no lack of gain.
12 She does him good and not evil
All the days of her life.
13 She seeks wool and flax,
And willingly works with her hands.
14 She is like the merchant ships,
She brings her food from afar.
15 She also rises while it is yet night,
And provides food for her household,
And a portion for her maidservants.
16 She considers a field and buys it;
From her profits she plants a vineyard.
17 She girds herself with strength,
And strengthens her arms.
18 She perceives that her merchandise is good,
And her lamp does not go out by night.
19 She stretches out her hands to the distaff,
And her hand holds the spindle.
20 She extends her hand to the poor,
Yes, she reaches out her hands to the needy.
21 She is not afraid of snow for her household,
For all her household is clothed with scarlet.
22 She makes tapestry for herself;
Her clothing is fine linen and purple.
23 Her husband is known in the gates,
When he sits among the elders of the land.
24 She makes linen garments and sells them,
And supplies sashes for the merchants.
25 Strength and honor are her clothing;
She shall rejoice in time to come.
26 She opens her mouth with wisdom,
And on her tongue is the law of kindness.
27 She watches over the ways of her household,
And does not eat the bread of idleness.
28 Her children rise up and call her blessed;
Her husband also, and he praises her:
29 “Many daughters have done well,
But you excel them all.”
30 Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing,
But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.
31 Give her of the fruit of her hands,
And let her own works praise her in the gates.

M

Missachu

Beautiful! I am glad that I can call myself most of these things. I'd say the one thing I lack is physical strength in my arms...I'm not as strong as I want to be, but stronger and more active than other women. I will actively do yard work when the other women in my house watch tv or stay on the computer.

7seven7

Missachu I just realised after reading your comment that my blog looked like an advertisement lol jk God bless you and continue to guide you. He's obviously guiding you well.

G

May God guide you to the woman of His divine appointing.

7seven7

Something tells me He doesn't want me to marry. But that's cool. Not my will, but His will be done. I'll praise Him if I do, and I'll praise Him if I don't!!

G

You look around these days and you do not see many women with these virtuous qualities. Not saying there isn't any, but they are hard to come by. Me included in that statement by the way. I don't know what my life is about as yet, it's been a rocky road for me, no ones fault but my own, placing no blame on anyone for my deeds. It is very true that one reaps what one sows.

7seven7

The same goes for men. And me included in that one too haha! None of us are perfect, Elisheba, me being the least perfect. Which is why we are called to see Christ in everyone, and not just their impurities. God love you and bless you. Stay strong.

G

Thank you for the response 7, I WILL stay strong thanks to people like you and God's word.