My Writing Skills: Good or Bad?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Seeking-Christ

Some people, online, seem to think I have good writing skills. Yet the Elementary School I went too, told my parents that I would probably never learn how to read and write. I guess they based this on the learning disability they diagnosed me with. Well, my parents worked and worked and worked with me until I could read and write. Still my reading comprehension is still rather weak. Also I never really learned how to spell. But thanks to spell checker and google, I think I do pretty good.

Marilyn

Jul 27, 2021
Some people, online, seem to think I have good writing skills. Yet the Elementary School I went too, told my parents that I would probably never learn how to read and write. I guess they based this on the learning disability they diagnosed me with. Well, my parents worked and worked and worked with me until I could read and write. Still my reading comprehension is still rather weak. Also I never really learned how to spell. But thanks to spell checker and google, I think I do pretty good.
Good to see you having a go and overcoming the difficult start you had. And what caring parents to work with you are you developed those skills.

S

Seeking-Christ

Good to see you having a go and overcoming the difficult start you had. And what caring parents to work with you are you developed those skills.
After I have written about all the negative things about my parents, and other stuff. It was about time I posted something positive!

Feb 9, 2023
I'm a writer. I write for fun, for my blog and for my job. I've been writing for about 7 years now and I've always loved it. When I was a kid I wrote short stories, poems and even some plays. Nowadays I just write short stories but they are still fun to write. Writing is such an important part of me that it is hard to imagine life without it anymore. Writing allows me to express myself in a way that words cannot do on their own. It is easy to see how this skill can help us in life by making us more creative thinkers and communicators which will in turn lead to better relationships with others as well as ourselves.