MyFitnessPal

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

ViolettFrances

Hey everyone! I'm trying to lose some weight and am looking for Christian buddys on MyFitnessPal for support. Anyone use it to track? Hope this is an appropriate forum to post this on! Thanks!

C

countrycowgirl

I use it to track off and on...I am trying to get back on the ball.I slacked off and now im havin a hard time getting going again.

May 3, 2013
Hi! I'm trying to loose some years... Could be it helpful? Ha! Ha!

(Just kidding! No turning back in life).

I'm going to see what is that (I have no idea, but I came in).

By the way, I have found people very supportive in here, CC. Just pray to get the best.

Bye!

C

Cabbage

I use fitness pal!

May 3, 2013
Just to help "them" know it is not another site where to find out:

"MyFitnessPal
is a free smartphone app and website that tracks diet and exercise to determine optimal nutrients and caloric intake for the users' goals. In a Consumer Reports diet rating, MyFitnessPal was rated the best free program (with 83 points) in overall satisfaction, "maintenance, calorie awareness, and food variety"."

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I use Strava - its a bike app. I would love to do both apps, but my Iphone is full. When I get a new phone in the spring, maybe we can follow each other on your app, too!

M

meggars

I use it every day

V

valtafjoe

I use it on occasion. I always forget to log on. add me if you want. My username is my valtafjoe2013

Last edited: