MySpace or Facebook

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bazilla

MYSPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Abing

hahhaha, waiit, i thought people loved facebook. where are the facebook people here?!

FACEBOOOOOK

A

Abing

gaaaaah i know a lot MORE people on here love facebook!!

J

-JCaroline-

Yeah!!, Myspace = Peaceful place :D

Facebook = Gossips

A

Abing

heyyyyy,, thats over my belt :p

myspace is ewww, with all those colors and flash apps that take hours to load......

FACEBOOK WINS!

J

-JCaroline-

Well, I'd rather wait a couple of minuts on myspace than being a couple of minuts on facebook and in a second everybody already knows what i was doing, who I was talking to, etc...

Yuck!, Facebook is YUCK!

grace

Sep 8, 2006
I am a facebook girl myself. I do have Myspace as well....but don't update it...I only have it for the few who I want to keep up with who are totally ANTI facebook. *cough* AlaynaJ *cough :D

I know everyone has their own preferences...mine is facebook. :)

J

-JCaroline-

Lol, I guess I'm anti facebook xD

J

-JCaroline-

:p
MYSPACE!!!!!!