Mysteries of the Kingdom

• Thread starter chiefofdisciples
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

chiefofdisciples

All things I tell u I would expect u not to take my words as fact until u A.) Ask God first if what I tell u is true or not. B.)Then research these things for yourself. First the real mark of the beast is called a fleurdelis. It was during the 17th cencury the national symbol of France and also the cadency mark of the sixth son in French and English Heraldry. The sixth in line to be king. In 1376 king Charles the wise reduced the number of fleurdelis on the French flag and coat of arms to three in honor of the Holy Trinity. Each represented six hense the 666 being the number of a man. Rev. 13:18. KJV. Charles a Christian name means= a man or fellow by definition. But he was not the beast. The mark then was called a Merchants mark which is what we call today a trademark. All merchants and anyone that bought or sold goods im French territory had to have this proof that legally they can buy or sell goods or slaves of any kind. Peace and blessings.