N-A-S-T-Y :D

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

See_KING_Truth

When he was younger, my uncle used to combine coffee, ketchup, rice, and peanuts. He said he loved eating that. I don't even want to imagine what that tastes like! :D
All of those things are delicious when separate, when mixed together.....ewww

K

karlita

When he was younger, my uncle used to combine coffee, ketchup, rice, and peanuts. He said he loved eating that. I don't even want to imagine what that tastes like! :D
ewwww!!!!!! dats the worse thing eveeerrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur uncle was a brave guy....how could he even taste dat thing?! oh boiiiiii!!!!!!!! :D

T

Tiffanyalynn

Try passion fruit.. almost jello type stuff... on a brownie.... YUCK!! my chef miraculously won a competition with the stuff...

oh. And some old guy i know eats peanut butter and mayo sandwiches.

Last edited:
S

Sarah88

ewwww!!!!!! dats the worse thing eveeerrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur uncle was a brave guy....how could he even taste dat thing?! oh boiiiiii!!!!!!!! :D
haha! I have no idea...I'm guessing his taste buds don't work well at all! :p

K

kayem77

Oh my, that will give me nightmares! :eek:
Seriously, your uncle was brave hahaha

S

Siberian_Khatru

You know, all this talk about food really has me craving. . .

S

Steve4U

what? one of those little white squares, with the red cross??

S

Steve4U

Or, you add water and it blows out into a three-coarse meal?

S

Siberian_Khatru

Nooooo! What happened to my picture?!

Let me try this again, ahem. . .

All this talk about food really has me craving. . .

S

Steve4U

Thank you Siberian.

Cause last time I clicked on it,

you know what I got??

click

S

Siberian_Khatru

You got a click? Hmm, that sounds like your mouse. . .

Twice now, my pic of hospital food has been removed. *facepalm*

S

Steve4U

Sounds like justice! :) What were you putting on us.

...Anyway good to know little mouse won't touch hospital food.