National Day of Prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Avidan

Heavenly Father,

Good morning! Thank You for your help in all of our lives. Thank You for Your Son Jesus Christ. We lift up America today with many members of the body across the nation. Please forgive the body of Christ for it's sins. Please help us to put our faith in Christ and to love others how He has loved us. Discipline us in Your love and move through us to help each other.

We stand in intersession for our country and it's leaders. Rebuke the spirit of the world from the body of Christ and from those in authority in our nation I pray, in Jesus Name. Give us all clarity and wisdom and help us to make good decisions.

We intercede for our leaders as Daniel interceded for Nebuchadnezzar.

May those in authority over our nation live forever.

Please touch the coal to our lips, we should not be murmuring or speaking evil of dignities. Discipline us in Your mercy and save us for Your Name's sake and because of Your unfailing love and kindness.

Increase the fruit of the Holy Spirit in our nation working through the body of Christ in faith, love, and the power of the Holy Spirit. We want Your Holy Spirit in our nation. Do not take Him from us. Have mercy on us, but, discipline us in Your mercy and love so we don't keep making the same mistakes.

Shake the body of Christ. Purify us with Fire. Try us and let our faith come out more precious than pure gold. Bring those who preach the Gospel the revelation that they need. Let our nation find it's great need for You. Let us cling to Christ and find the answers we need from You through Him. Perfect Love in our hearts.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Jud 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
Jud 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

clee356

Apr 5, 2011
Yes, amen! :) As great as this day is, I hope that we can all fervently pray every day.. not just one day... myself included. :) I know I'm lacking also.

A

AnandaHya

This day has been wonderful! thank you God for every thing the Teacher appreciation lunch at the Library was very thoughtful and great. please rain Your blessing upon them and all your people. In Jesus Name we pray and praise You unceasingly!

J

jimmydiggs

Shouldn't every day be a national day of prayer?

R

Ramon

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus Christ s Lord!

God bless.
pickles