thanks I will.I could ask you in the same way. Why it is so difficult for you to understand an simply answer.
Have a blessed sunday, too.
thanks I will.I could ask you in the same way. Why it is so difficult for you to understand an simply answer.
Have a blessed sunday, too.
Nah, not me. I just listen to fairly reliable sources. The source wanted it in the alternative media, in hopes that it might save American lives (probably others too). But if it doesn't, it will hopefully be further condemnation that the attack was a Deep State plot to escalate war, and nothing to do with Russia (or Iran), who won't profit from a war.Latest news just in, as you know Isreal has been charged with genocide.
Well guess what ,
The USA and UK has only got three weeks to escalate the war, so now there firing ballistic missiles at them self's, and our friend @Moses_Young recognises that
Did you see it coming bro![]()
so is it your view is it may be somebody else other than the UK and usa who are escalating the war on purpose.Nah, not me. I just listen to fairly reliable sources. The source wanted it in the alternative media, in hopes that it might save American lives (probably others too). But if it doesn't, it will hopefully be further condemnation that the attack was a Deep State plot to escalate war, and nothing to do with Russia (or Iran), who won't profit from a war.
It is the Deep State. Elements within Western Governments, who are part of Western Governments, but act on behalf of their own agenda rather than in the best interests of their respective people or governments.so is it your view is it may be somebody else other than the UK and usa who are escalating the war on purpose.
when you say western governments do you mean western governments of the middle east.It is the Deep State. Elements within Western Governments, who are part of Western Governments, but act on behalf of their own agenda rather than in the best interests of their respective people or governments.
The Deep State [DS] has agents all over the world. But primarily I meant the major Western nations - UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and a bulk of the EU. There are legitimate actions of such governments, but also Deep State actions, which may be a treasonous act from the perspective of the respective government, but designed to cause an effect to accomplish a [DS] objective.when you say western governments do you mean western governments of the middle east.
I know some parts of the middle east is referred to as the west.
I think he is done. His people don't like him - he's gonna be ousted if he don't resign himself. Hopefully after that, the war crimes tribunal.Maybe netanyahu has done a deal with Putin
Looks like netanyahu has set biden up here.
I don't know if you have a detective mind but can you notice netanyahu lying in this video
And if so how would you identify is lies in this video,
Just a little hint the clip came from security as is being used as evidence![]()
in three weeks time usa and uk may well have sanctions against them.I think he is done. His people don't like him - he's gonna be ousted if he don't resign himself. Hopefully after that, the war crimes tribunal.
maybeI think he is done. His people don't like him - he's gonna be ousted if he don't resign himself. Hopefully after that, the war crimes tribunal.
the intelligence report suggest netanyahu is telling biden the Job has been done. @Moses_YoungMaybe netanyahu has done a deal with Putin
Looks like netanyahu has set biden up here.
I don't know if you have a detective mind but can you notice netanyahu lying in this video
And if so how would you identify is lies in this video,
Just a little hint the clip came from security as is being used as evidence