Natsarenes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Or Natsrayas, or Nazoreans, or Nazarenes (but not Church of the Nazarenes).

I would really like to hear from someone who knows or practices this faith. I have read some information but still have questions. Some information appears a little “out there” yet other info is intriguing. As I understand they avoid most corporate worship, info is hard to find.

Thank you very much but I can decide for myself if this is false teaching, I am not looking for judgement or argument but for information.

Love you all my Brothers and Sisters.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Oh my....sorry. I have no idea how this got posted to this forum.

P

persistent

Or Natsrayas, or Nazoreans, or Nazarenes (but not Church of the Nazarenes).

I would really like to hear from someone who knows or practices this faith. I have read some information but still have questions. Some information appears a little “out there” yet other info is intriguing. As I understand they avoid most corporate worship, info is hard to find.

Thank you very much but I can decide for myself if this is false teaching, I am not looking for judgement or argument but for information.

Love you all my Brothers and Sisters.
Wonder could this be related to your question? I googled natsayra and this came up. My curiosity was piqued when I saw Nazarene but you apparently are not concerned about 'Church of the Nazarene' or 'Nazarenes' which was the church of some very close friends of mine and possibly even employed by them for one. Not sure if this 'Church of the Nazarene' is what you were asking about. And I would be unable to tell much about them as at that time I had no interest in matters of religion. My friends likely identified as Christians.

link to ?>>>out of India>>>Nataraja - Wikipedia

Papermonkey

Dec 2, 2022
There's a thought that our Jesus was a Nazarene.
Others say he was Essence.

He was God. In my view that means he is anyone he wants to be.

Many years ago I attended a ceremony held in a Mazarine church. The atmosphere was inviting and deeply peaceful. Like a giant snuggle attached itself to me when I walked through the front doors.

Years later I returned to the town and sought out that church. 😥 Turns out its property was sold so to demolish the church and widen the street to make a larger intersection and allow for commercial zoning.

I've no idea where they relocated to.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Wonder could this be related to your question? I googled natsayra and this came up. My curiosity was piqued when I saw Nazarene but you apparently are not concerned about 'Church of the Nazarene' or 'Nazarenes' which was the church of some very close friends of mine and possibly even employed by them for one. Not sure if this 'Church of the Nazarene' is what you were asking about. And I would be unable to tell much about them as at that time I had no interest in matters of religion. My friends likely identified as Christians.

link to ?>>>out of India>>>Nataraja - Wikipedia
Thanks, I followed the link. I don't think there is any connection.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
There's a thought that our Jesus was a Nazarene.
Others say he was Essence.

He was God. In my view that means he is anyone he wants to be.

Many years ago I attended a ceremony held in a Mazarine church. The atmosphere was inviting and deeply peaceful. Like a giant snuggle attached itself to me when I walked through the front doors.

Years later I returned to the town and sought out that church. 😥 Turns out its property was sold so to demolish the church and widen the street to make a larger intersection and allow for commercial zoning.

I've no idea where they relocated to.
I could not find any references to a church or religious movement called Mazarine.