Need a friend

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pjpaulie

Hello all... here is my situation... I was saved several years ago.. but I have let my relantionship with God fall to the wayside. The devil has launched an attack against me and now I am alone ...I have no christian friends and in fact I have no friends at all ...I moved to Tn last year and moved in with a woman that has turned against me. I need someone to talk to and lift me up... the last two days have been the hardest of my life and I found myself on the floor ...I need God and I need someone to tell me its going to be allright...
:eek:

Z

zyra

Welcome to CC..you can find a lot of Christians here..and im sure we are all willing to be your friend. Some can give you some guidance too.. Just feel free to share ur burden..Don't forget to pray cause im sure God will always there for you, and he will carry your burden too...

Trust in the Lord withh all your heart and lean not unto thine own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he shall direct your path.....

Prov. 3:5-6

Last edited:
S

snowangel

Hi....welcome to CC....
Try visiting a church in your area also....seek out a pastor to discuss things with, a bible study group perhaps. Will pray that you feel God's presence and love....
I hope that you find encouragement here on the site and some friends to share with.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, its about learning
how to dance in the rain......

S

sweet_eyes

welcome ! you will find friends here...:) I will see you in the chatrooms soon I'm sure!!!

G

Goofy777

Hey there, im here if you want to chat ... Anytime!

S

southgal

I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND. I CAN'T COUNT THE AMOUNT OF TIMES THE DEVIL HAS LAUNCHED WHAT SEEMS LIKE AFULL SCALE ASSULT ON ME, BUT I JUST KEEP ON PRAYING AND I CONTINUE TO TRUST GOD AND I ALWAYS COME OUT OF IT A STRONGER CHRISTIAN. JUST HANG IN THERE, AND IF YOU NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE, YOU CAN TALK TO ME.

May 21, 2009
Hi I'm here for you. Talk to me anytime. God bless you. I can't stand the devil. Love Linda

F

faith79

Hi and welcome - check out 1st Peter 5:7
Blessings!
--Faith

4square_city

Sep 14, 2005
Keep praying and read your bible always!

all things are possible with God!

God bless!

Welcome to Cc :)

B

Baruch

Hello all... here is my situation... I was saved several years ago.. but I have let my relantionship with God fall to the wayside. The devil has launched an attack against me and now I am alone ...I have no christian friends and in fact I have no friends at all ...I moved to Tn last year and moved in with a woman that has turned against me. I need someone to talk to and lift me up... the last two days have been the hardest of my life and I found myself on the floor ...I need God and I need someone to tell me its going to be allright...:eek:
Matthew 6:32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 34Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

John 5: 39Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. 40And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

So often in life, I have found His words speaking to me when I needed to hear Him. Just know that you have been bought with a price and sealed as His so that He is with you always.

Matthew 28:20Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Matthew 5:11Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. 13Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. 14Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 5: 43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 47And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 48Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Philippians 3:14I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:13I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Galatians 2:20I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Philippians 1: 6Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: .... 9And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; 10That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ. 11Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

1 John 3: 3And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

Jude 1:24Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, 25To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Jun 9, 2009
Just come to the chat :)

we're here to help & support

S

sabella22

Hey were all here for you especially god you know he will never leave you alone no matter what happens we all go thrue raugh times but doint worry as long as you keep your faith things will get better..just pray everynight and you will see, things will get better.that's the way I used to feel but I put my faith in god

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I hear how difficult it is for you right now. But know that there is celibration in heaven because of your return to Jesus right now. Welcome and know that we are all here to help. It is good news to have you here. God bless, pickles