Need a job

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Elmanak

Nov 16, 2019
I was working as a VP in a large company got laid off, 5000 people lost jobs including me. I am jobless 3 months now. There is no peace at home. I have 2 small kids, I have to pay rent and school fees amongst other things and also support my parents. I have been faithful in my tithes. I cant say I have lived a perfect life. I have flaws, I dont know why the hand of God has come on me so hard. I dont know what to do. I know God is good and faithful. All that I have is from Him. But where do I go from here. I feel like crying my God my God why have you forsaken me. Have mercy on me oh God and forgive me my sins. Bless me and use me for your glory.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m very sorry to hear about your unemployment situation, friend. I’m praying, asking God to open doors for you to find work and fill you with His peace. May He bless your family in a loving way and provide for all your needs as you lean upon Him.

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.