Need a miracle

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

God has come through before and He will again. My situation is getting ridiculous. I am broker than broke and have no income on the near horizon. I have minimal bills but I just lost one of my sources of income. I donated platelets to pay my phone bill. My phone is my lifeline. I have no computer and I walk a lot so I can't be without a phone. Right now the only thing I have is food and that's because my bf buys it. I don't live with him but I do eat with him almost everyday. He works so I go to his house while he's working and cook and clean for him. There are so many things I need right now that its embarrassing to list them.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs Jordache, praying for all help andprovision in Jesus's name for you.

God bless
pickles

D

Duckies

Keeping this difficult situation you are going through in prayer friend. God Bless much!