Need a miracle

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Charliekat

Yesterday, for about the fourth or fifth time, I again prayed the salvation prayer and gave my whole life over to the Lord. In the past, I wasn't really serious about a relationship with Him and within weeks or months were back to my old sinful life. I am determined not to let it happen again. Today I have such a strong longing for His presence, i can't describe it, i've never felt like this. I'm desperate for Him, i just want to curl up in His arms and let His love flow over me. i believe that i have evil spirits / demons inside me and I want them gone, but i have had some bad experiences with pastors and councilors in my life (all of them "Christian", although looking back i don't think they acted like children of God). If someone can just pray for me, maybe stand in the gap for me. I have no friends (literally) and the only family that really cares about me is my mom (who don't believe in demons and evil spirits).

So what i'm basically asking is for someone to just pray for me, pray for a miracle in my life, because where two or three gather in the Name of Jesus there He will be also.

thanks so much.
L

W

wantstogiveup

I'll definitely keep you in my prayers! I get you. I'm desperate to hear him or feel him and I get nothing every time.
Sometimes I feel like I'll never get it right and I have no friends anymore either. But that's what brothers and sisters in Christ are for.

C

Charliekat

Hi there. I read your post about addiction and started to cry, because I never knew that there are also other people out there with the same struggles as me! It helps talking to "regular" people, it seems that they have a better understanding of life and do not see everything through rose-coloured glasses, because life isn't easy, but I believe God can carry us through. The thing is, its easy to believe that God is loving and compassionate and almighty, but sometimes I have trouble believing that He loves me and wants to be compassionate towards me. Thanks so much for your reply, its been years since I was in a chatroom and didn't really think i'd get a response.

B

bluebirdchaser

I'm praying for you too. God knows our hearts and sees our desires. I am sure that if you are drawing close to Him He will draw close to you.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
In Jesus name, let all the unclean spirit come out, Amen