Need advice from others

  • Thread starter Thread starter mattfinnell
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mattfinnell

Guest
So i just wanna say that i've had a struggle since i've been 14 dealing with pornography and lying and stealing. Everytime i mess up i say i won't do it again. i've been thru 2 years of treatment and now i'm 17 and gonna graduate in less than a month. I'm scared of what i might do when i'm on my own. I hope you can give me some ideas to help me out. It's a choice i know but i just struggle.
 
I have been wondering what to say to you. What advice I could offer that would help you. I went before The Throne And Asked my Father. The answer I received was that you have got to go to work. We should talk. If you Love Jesus and follow Him as your King then please get back at me. There are things together that I am working on and need the help with. Let's get your mind occupied. In the meantime you are in my prayers for strength and as the post said be courageous and of good strength!!! I'm here with you and for you as Jesus Christ is my King and Savior. I truly mean that. Grace and Peace. I hope to hear from you.
 
Hey thanks for responding. I've decided to bring this up to my church family so they can see my sin and hold me accountable. It's been painful having to tell the truth and open up to everyone, but it needs to happen. I can't be true to God otherwise. Thank you.
 
Grace and Peace. Always in Spirit and in Truth. Jn4:24 style. Truly the only way to be. I commend you for that and again say we at the Passion for Christ could certainly use someone of your ilk. I hope that you would consider and I hope that we can talk further. Be strong