need delieverence from Sin

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Geomul

i am from India and I am a cheater and a deceiver I had deceived many people by offering fake job letters. I had committed Adultery. I am into masturbation. I know the word of God very well. but i had committed these things. Can i be forgiven from my sins? I now feel guilty in the presence of God. I had asked forgiveness to about 90% of those i had deceived. what can i do with those adulteress? how can i ask forgiveness in that matter? I want to follow JESUS and his steps. Will JESUS accept me? ...................

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Sure you can be forgiven, repetence means to turn from, ask God to deliver you from these thngs and resist temptations, then you wont feel condemnation and guilt,turn from the works of the flesh,pour your heart out to God

S

SpaceCowboy

i am from India and I am a cheater and a deceiver I had deceived many people by offering fake job letters. I had committed Adultery. I am into masturbation. I know the word of God very well. but i had committed these things. Can i be forgiven from my sins? I now feel guilty in the presence of God. I had asked forgiveness to about 90% of those i had deceived. what can i do with those adulteress? how can i ask forgiveness in that matter? I want to follow JESUS and his steps. Will JESUS accept me? ...................
He absolutely WILL forgive you. The fact that your showing a contrite heart from what you've done is a huge step and a gift from God. He's burdening you with those things so that you'll turn away from them. Keep praying and seeking God. Right the wrongs he leads you to right, and keep showing fruit of repentence.

Godbless

S

shekaniah

Pray and ask God for His strength and understanding.
I will pray too...
In His Love, Shekaniah

Ephesians 3:16 - 19
16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge —that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Romans 6:1 - 3
What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? 2 By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer? 3 Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? 4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

Mar 18, 2011

read "a normal christian life" , by Watchmen Nee, and yes the Lord will forgive you. Prayer sent

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus for a steadfast heart for God.
Yes, Jesus has forgiven you.

God bless
pickles

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Pray and ask for strength and guidance my friend.

Matthew 9

10And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples. 11And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners? 12But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. 13But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

GLory to Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah

P

psychomom

Child, you have asked the Lord, in faith in the shed blood of the cross, to forgive you.
Now you must rest in the promise of the Lord. He said,
If we confess our sin, he is faithful and just to forgive us and to purify us from all unrighteousness. (1Jn 1:9)

You have his promise of forgiveness! Unless you are still living this way, trust Him, and r-e-s-t. If there is still something you must change, do that, and then believe. You have been forgiven, and He doesn't remember it. :)
And unless you have been expressly commanded by God, and you are absolutely certain of that, I can see no good to come from telling (confessing to) the spouse of the person with whom you committed adultery. It is not only your sin, and you probably should not be the one to reveal it. There's no real way to make that right, other than to not do it again. Just my opinion.

blessings,
~ellie

W

wwjd_kilden

Agree with what the others said

Also, if you live in an area where you can get to church, find a good church. Support is important By good I mean one that both teaches the bible, and lives by it (many seem to fail the last half, eh?).