Need Encouragement? Are you feeling hopeless in the world around you?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tifper

Are you feeling hopeless, like everyting around you is getting worse and there is nothing you can do about it. You might look at the world around you and you think to yourself, wow what happened. Everything is spiraling out of control. My government, my country, my world; violence is increasing, evil is expanding, death is all over, disease runs rampant, immorality is spreading…. And you look at all these big issues, and sometimes you think well what can I do, I am merely one person? I can’t change a thing.

STOP that thinking right now! I want you to know you can make a difference. You have the power to change the world. Don’t believe me? Look at Jesus, He walked this Earth ~30 some years, and I believe His name is known in every single country on this Earth. More people follow His name than any other man who walked the Earth. Even from a natural example, though this is not change in a good way, look at Hitler, did he not turn the world, as we know it upside down for a time! Not to mention the thousands of other individuals who have brought change to our world.

So stop thinking you don’t have the power to change anything. You have the power to change the world. You, one person, an individual can change the world! Think about it. Just in the natural you can change the world...

But know think about God working through you. Look how much you can accomplish. There are limitless possibilities!!! People, there is a lost and dying world out there. Thousands of people are dying and going to hell everyday! And you wonder what you can do about it….

Well I am here to tell you, you have the power and the authority given by God to do all things!!!! You can make a difference; you can bring change. I urge you brothers and sisters to pray, prayer is powerful. Prayer makes tremendous powerful available and dynamic in its working!

So the next time you think you cant do anything about it, I dare you to do something about it. I dare you to pray. I dare you to speak the truth. I dare you to conquer the world for Christ. I dare you. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. You are valuable; you have been given authority through Christ. You just start using your authority and you will see the world around you change. You stand up for what is right. You walk the Word.

No more stinkin’ thinkin’, God lives inside of you. Once you realize that ,you will realize taking on mountains is easy, taking on countries is easy, taking on the world is easy. We are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus! We have the victory! The GREATEST ONE OF ALL lives inside you!!!! What can stand in your way –NOTHING!!!! YOU as a believer can make a difference. You can change this world. You can make it better!!

So wake up, shake off that dust, and look to God. Move with God. Seek out how He wants to change the world. How He wants to use you. And follow Him. Remember you can make a difference; you are valuable. Don’t let the world trick you into thinking you are only a small feeble person. You are soo much more in His eyes!!!!

With Love and Encouragement -Tiffany