Need encouragement

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nate0220

Sep 8, 2011
hey everybody, I need encouragement with something in my life. I have a dear friend that I have known for many years..she has just quit talking to me at all and she knows that if she ever needs anything at all, I would be there for her as a friend. She has a bf and I am happy for her. I just want to figure out why she has kicked me out of her life? :( We didn't have any big fight, we were friends and then she just stopped talking to me. I just want her to know that she is still like a sister to me and I'm just wondering what I should do to make sure taht she is ok.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for you. God bless

S

shekaniah

I have prayed, God bless

Oct 20, 2011
This same thing happened to my friend. He best friend from childhood decided for some reason or other to not talk to her anymore. So it was hard on her. It took her like 2 years to finally get to the point where she is moving on now. But we all have to realize that people come into our lives, sometimes for a short time, some having a longer role to play in our lives. They all come to teach us something and for us to teach them something. But in the end we have to let go at some point until we get to heaven. At that point we won't have the same emotional interconnections anyway. We won't miss people anymore in heaven. But I think what you should do is just look to meet some new people right. Here I'll give you an idea. Go to this site: meetup.com It's the largest site online where people meet up in groups in person. You'll meet tons of people from that site. Dear lord please comfort this person and keep them busy and not dwelling on the past anymore. Thank you Jesus amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus and for her.

God bless
pickles