Need for counseling

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Albertos

Am single ,en have been searching 4 a spouse but have always been dis-appointed ,i really want help how i can get aserious spouse ....th

P

Peter321

Just wanted to say that flag looks AWESOME.
And sorry i don't have any experience on this so take it as a free bump :3

I will pray for you though!

J

justjen33

I have been told when you quit searching and just let God do what God does that person will come into your life. So pray about it and pray God will help you to find contentment in waiting on His plan. Hard to do I know very well.

I will be praying for you and your future spouse.

U

Ugly

Am single ,en have been searching 4 a spouse but have always been dis-appointed ,i really want help how i can get aserious spouse ....th
I'm sorry, but these posts get old. Seems every week someone is making this kind of post and mostly its the 18-26 year olds. You want to get married, maybe spend more time becoming a Godly person and focusing on your walk and learning about being a spouse and what marriage is. Maybe then God might see fit to bring you someone. Seems most of the people that complain the most are so focused on getting married they don't stop to think if they are even ready. They seem to put marriage as an idol, then wonder why God doesn't bring them someone. Try showing God you're ready to be a wife/husband rather than complaining you don't have what you want.