M
Mellz8
Guest
I have been scammed by a guy who I met online and I couldn't tell anyone even my mom because I am so shameful of myself. I never met the guy but I lost my money which I tried to forget and moved on. But somehow, I kept on blaming myself for it...for being so stupid.
Right after that, I met another one but I even met his mum at his church. He also borrowed money from me but a small amount. He lied so many times to me and all his story that he told me made sense of who he is. I am so depressed of this because of I had a doubt of him at first but I kept on telling myself...he can't be the same as the previous one...the fact that he told me that he is a Christian and doing this...making me so disgusted how I trusted him.
Please pray that I may recover from this and move on from these incidents.
Right after that, I met another one but I even met his mum at his church. He also borrowed money from me but a small amount. He lied so many times to me and all his story that he told me made sense of who he is. I am so depressed of this because of I had a doubt of him at first but I kept on telling myself...he can't be the same as the previous one...the fact that he told me that he is a Christian and doing this...making me so disgusted how I trusted him.
Please pray that I may recover from this and move on from these incidents.