need help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 18, 2009
i recently just failed my exams so and i feel so bad i know i got gods callin on my life and i know gods in control but im finding it rly hard i keep asking in for help but i cant seem to find him and ive got no idea wat to do i life im 2o and got no idea at all

B

bluebutterfly

Hi,

Dan4Jesus! First of all the devil is a liar. God is right there with you, where you are. Jesus too! The devil tried all this week to tell me the Lord has forgotten about me but i know it's not true. I am going to pray for you now! Decree that you will do better next time!

Heavenly father,

right now i just lift up Dan4Jesus to you, we decree that he does well on the next exams in Jesus name. We bind and rebuke all lies of the enemy in Jesus name! Lord, please show him that he's not a lone! Amen!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
In Jesus is Lord we comand this spirit of defeat to leave Dan. We also pray dear Jesus that you bring him the comfort and direction he needs.
Thankyou Jesus!
I keep praying for you Dan.
In Jesus, God bless. pickles

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

your 20 that is still young! you have lots of time to figure out what you wanna do.. What kinda stuff do you like???

ive been where you are, and i know its frustrating.

M

Maegmaeg

God is so right here right now!!! Look at the things that are going great, cause those are from God! Maybe he wants to lead you in a different path! He always knows the Bigger picture! Read Psalms 139 it is great!

Sep 18, 2009
thanks all i feel alot better atm and im gonna go and find sum1 2 pray with to help me find wat direction god wants me 2 go ive got certain ideas but i wanna know ther the 1s god wants

Dec 19, 2009
i recently just failed my exams so and i feel so bad i know i got gods callin on my life and i know gods in control but im finding it rly hard i keep asking in for help but i cant seem to find him and ive got no idea wat to do i life im 2o and got no idea at all
Be calm. The Lord will guide you.

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
Be strong in the Lord and the power of his might, God said Not by your might, your power, but by his Spirit, My Brother know that there is nothing God wont do for you, and as the other have said The devil is a liar !! see you tell him what is written, God said be anxious for NOTHING but in ALL things make your request known unto him for he careth for you, see the devil knows God said we have not because we ask not, and satan loves to cause us to doubt, because again it is written that if we do not ask in faith and we doubt, we will not receive nothing from the Lord. So I pray that the Lord God in the name of Christ Jesus our Lord, That you get God like faith that you will prosper in everything you put you mind, heart, and your hands to do, That the Lord will guide you theough it all, and you will succeed for God is on your side, Do not be your own enemy by not striving in faith in the Word of God. Satan can only suggest and try to motivate it is up to you to believe... cast down every imagination and every high thing that exult itself against the knowledge you have of God. Lord we know you walk with him and you talk with him, let your presence be made known in his life, manifest you glory in all he set his self to do that it will bring your Son Jesus glory and it will Glorify you. Thank you Lord God, our Heavenly Father for hearing and answering our prayers we set before you for you son our brother In the name of Christ Jesus the Lord of Glory...... Amen